Grim Dawn Version 1.1.4.1

• In addition, for owners of Ashes of Malmouth, a new button has been added to the Smuggler which automatically transfers all Components from your inventory into your currently open Stash page and combines them with any existing stacks.

Cyclone set builds. Makes the rest of us suffer too

Cyclone set overperforming. And now all other players must suffer as usual nothing new :smiley:

1 Like

I just started this game and i like the update :slight_smile:

1 Like

Too bad Wizard cosmetic set in Loaylist Pack #2 only got 2h weapon skin. Please add 1h + offhand too. Please!

Hm? Itā€™s a caster off-hand.

Wasnā€™t cause of Cyclone Set.

Itā€™s exceedingly rare for a base skill to get nerfed because of its performance with a set dedicated to it.

Oops sorry. Didnā€™t even think to look in that category! now all 's good. Iā€™m happy

Ok then it is because beginner players should suffer more, they where doing steps of torment in ultimate way too fast I guess.

3 Likes

There may be an in-between, you know. :rofl:

1 Like

Yā€™know and thatā€™s the Reason why this ungratefull Attitude of some folks here and on steam really p*** me off. This stuff is actually more than we deserve, when i think about all this whine, attacking devs and stuffā€¦ etc.

Thanks for this great update, the component transfer alone is an amazing addition, the smuggler overhaul is great too due it really is more distinctive and also helps (atleast me) to get easier used to the new smugglerinterface which was introduced with 1.1.4.0 and the ā€œaskingā€ for auto-sort will greatly help too and i donā€™t mess up my whole layout anymore.

7 Likes

All those beginner players decked out in +10 to skillsā€¦

dammit, I was going to use acid converted Wind Devil in my hybrid pet build :face_vomiting:

Thank you for amazing work! :smiley:

Looks excellent!

One small small thing, though, that I have to ask because itā€™s been nagging me since 1.1.3: is there a reason why Trozanā€™s Skybreach retained the slow modifier for TSS now that slow is included in the base skill? I thought it didnā€™t stack, but if thereā€™s a reason (even ā€œjust becauseā€) and itā€™s not an oversight, I promise Iā€™ll finally shut up about it. :P

All of these qol improvements finally after years. Now if only when switching characters the difficulty would default to the highest rather than normal. My level 100 doesnā€™t need to go to normal, thanks.

Just an oversight on our part. The redundant bonus will be removed. Thanks.

2 Likes

This is actually such a small thing but ooooo soooo massively huge. How many times Iā€™ve accidentally hit it when I didnā€™t want to.

6 Likes

Great job on the balancing changes, really. I hope the sub-6min crew will handle it somehow, ha ha.

On the Monster HUD: the size of the lifebar is better now, no doubt, but itā€™s still too big. This is definitely not just a preference/aesthetics issue, since the lifebar does make aiming at enemies with a ranged weapon harder. As somebody mentioned in an earlier thread, the majority of the game consists of your char going to the north, and the enemies come at you from the north. It would be best if the lifebar size was reverted to its pre 1.4.4.0. dimensions. The font is still very difficult to read, however.

1 Like

Great job guys! Thanks as always :+1:

And I dreaded to think how many would accidentally press it with the updated UI this patch, so we added the confirmation prompt.

10 Likes