Grim Dawn Version 1.1.4.1

What does darker form of wizardry mean…?

Also, continuing on the Monster HUD: ‘‘that skill is not ready’’ text alert now actually collides with the monster lifebar.

5 Likes

Well, I was hoping for more love on the savagery side of that set. But I suppose I’m a minority in that regard. Although I do still wish the axe gave just +1 more to stormcallers pact. Oh well.

2 Likes

I remember making a post or replying to a post about this year ago and there was some responses from people not wanting the auto-sort confirmation. I’m surprised this made it in.

the changes to beacon and shoulderguard are seen but not seeing the changes to the set itself…am i blind or confused? or both

Oh god please no… it was finally visible enough with 1.1.4.0 and they already reduced the size now (which makes it again bit harder to see and now i need to shift my focus again)… if they revert it or make it even smaller than it’s useless again. Besides that it doesn’t looks dated unlike the old one but finally hit (visually) the standarts we have now with the rest of the interface

1 Like

My OCD just went through the red zone. It’s ok…I…might…adjust…

Again … You guys rock! Thank you!!

:cry:

Why?

:grava_yes:

laughs at those who suggested totem buffs

This is the best! I’m loving the search bars too.

Was hoping for some defensive bonuses, but I’ll take it!

1 Like

Thank you for continuous updates.:slightly_smiling_face:

Hey, where did my flat 103 Aether damage on my Kriegs Shoulderguards go?

#deadbuild

I think I’m gonna do yet another data wipe to experience these changes from level 1. Awesome patch!

It appears it was only applied to Ashes of Malmouth. Will need to roll out another update to get it into Forgotten Gods.

The QoL update seems nice.
But it seems all of my recent builds got nerfed. Damn

Some changes are all right. But honestly it’s a bit sad to see my builds and concepts getting almost personal nerfs every patch now. Really makes me reluctant to create new top-tier specs anymore. Maybe I need to take a break or something.

3 Likes

I wonder if the revenant of og’napesh is actually gonna hit hard enough now to be worth using… I used it whenever i could with summoner builds, since i really like the concept and aestetics of it, however it did feel a bit underpowered compared to the other pets from items, considering it comes from a mythical tier epic that gives little bonuses compared to legendaries.

This autosort confirmation is quite aggrivating, I have a habit of shuffling my many items around a lot and it’s like really a frustrating flow interrupt when trying to figure out the best layout of my stash. It would be nice if this behaviour could have a toggle in the settings, afterall this game is based around loot and making management more annoying makes me less likely to want to engage with it.

EDIT:
I found this thread:

Seems to me that with the new search inventory feature manual sorting is pretty much useless. I’m going to echo a lot of the nay-sayers for a confirmation in that thread, and state again that if you’re not adapting to auto-sort and search rather than manually sorting loot that’s a “you” problem and we shouldn’t need a massive flow-wrecking annoyance like this, especially when some people use the button a lot, it is a game feature afterall.

Thanks for the rest of the work though!

what =(( nerf on my druid nooooooooooo