Grim Dawn Version 1.1.4.2

:+1:
feels pretty adequate on my EoR SB after its first round of testing.

Didn’t expect this, but it’s probably a great idea. Just wondering, though: is this the only Conduit prefix without a specific skill associated with it, now?

Thank you! I will test these changes right away… :snowflake: :blue_heart: :snowflake:

Yet again, non-warlord AA physical builds aren’t allowed to have critical damage. Could you at least get rid of that useless 10% piercing to make up for it?

Jesus! That looks awesome! :smiley:

Pretty happy to see Empty Throne get a buff, thanks Zantai!

Everyone talking about this Throne buff. I can’t wait to see it. Always a constellation I wanted to take but seems less desirable unless you had pets.

imageimageimageimage

3 Likes

It takes a King or Queen to occupy a throne such as this.

3 Likes

Direwolf Crest hasn’t been changed?

What about his look, getting upgrade too. I’m curious how a good looking skeleton would look like.

Change to Obsidian Juggernaut seems like it actually decreased it’s damage in the most favorable circumstances. It was possible to get up to 96% conversion with perfect rolls and a chaos amulet, and that’s without counting Abomination.

The change is only beneficial if not going Occultist, not using a chaos weapon component, or using a hammer with a low roll on the conversion. It’s pretty cool when using conversions though.

Why not both at once?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 Like

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wowza, that’s juicy! Thanks for sharing!

Nicce, my saboteur just got buffed again.

free 22% freeze res, 7% stun res, health regen on pburst, endgame legendary option, Only loss was some duration on high potency.

Can someone explain the reasons behind the inconsistent design between weapons’ base damage (physical vs a different element)? Now I don’t even get why Ultos’ set has bonuses to phys damage.

I am loving the devo changes. I can now see Owl being used as an alternative to Throne in some cases due to the +all damage instead of it being restricted to ele damage.

Why on earth would you remove stun resist from Empty Throne?? It’s not like it isn’t already near impossible to get stun resist as it is…this makes no sense??

Look again. It has a higher value now, but it’s just not on the first node anymore.

Good job! The Empty Throne looks interesting now1 :grava_yes:

Just a #flavour :upside_down_face:

Overall those changes are very welcome though.