Grim Dawn Version 1.1.4.2

you’ve no idea for how long i’ve wanted this devo to be on hit.

Fighting ranged foes and…nuthing :frowning:

Yeah. +1 Nightblade!

Need more pets.

make Necrosis a proc while you at it. My fingers hurt from pianoing chaos builds… meanwhile ignafarr’s combustion.

Azrakaa’s epoch can have either a fumble or -5% resist is all i ask.

Mythical Ultos’ Stormseeker: now deals pure Lightning damage, values adjusted accordingly

Damn :o

I’d rather it have no +1 skills as we have way too many relics that does that already, turning it to another +1 relic is so generic.

Have tornados that provide minor RR and fumble fits the theme as this was actually the skill from Kallagadra. And honestly because you lose +1 it isnt too much to ask either.

Dunno about liking the make everything a proc cure I see for a lot of complaints.

But for Azrakaa, Ujib likes to bring up comparing it to Oleron relic which is flat out better: https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/1513

So it could use more than just fumble added to the proc. RR is another commonly used one but that’d work too I guess. I’d like to see it work with higher % values, OA/DA and dmg on the proc if possible but maybe it can’t compete with the power level of the other comparable relics without ridiculous numbers.

Well back necrosis had -33% chaos RR the active actually makes it worthwhile to interrupt what you doing and use it. But now you pressing solael witchflame on top of necrosis for a measily -20% chaos RR in the middle of you attacking feels so unrewarding. Not to mention grim dawn control isnt the most responsive, and in the middle of many actions some times your button just dont respond. Infact if i’m chaos build ignaffar’s combustion feels superior even if i am not playing inqusitor, because smoother to play for the same bonuses.

Make it an aura? Opens up abit more options of what character can use it (some pet builds) and i dont have to press piano to get what i need. Get rid of vitality damage if you want to.

I’d definitly go for 5%~10% RR (value to be determined) on Azraka, fits the theme and make it abit more special for Oleron. Since it will probably offer RR to all of its damage type: physical bleed pierce, a low value RR would suffice.

That new bonuses on Empty Throne… Jesus, Z injected a decilitre of horse hormones in it :laughing:

The changes from physical damage toward 100% of the associated type are nice. Converting that physical was not always easy.

I’m a bit surprised that the devotion Wretch is still overlooked. But maybe the name says it all :stuck_out_tongue: Next patch?

Dryad and Hydra are also looking pretty good now.

Awesome patch! Valdun buffs!

:+1:
feels pretty adequate on my EoR SB after its first round of testing.

Didn’t expect this, but it’s probably a great idea. Just wondering, though: is this the only Conduit prefix without a specific skill associated with it, now?

Thank you! I will test these changes right away… :snowflake: :blue_heart: :snowflake:

Yet again, non-warlord AA physical builds aren’t allowed to have critical damage. Could you at least get rid of that useless 10% piercing to make up for it?

Jesus! That looks awesome! :smiley:

Pretty happy to see Empty Throne get a buff, thanks Zantai!

Everyone talking about this Throne buff. I can’t wait to see it. Always a constellation I wanted to take but seems less desirable unless you had pets.

imageimageimageimage

3 Likes

It takes a King or Queen to occupy a throne such as this.

3 Likes

Direwolf Crest hasn’t been changed?

What about his look, getting upgrade too. I’m curious how a good looking skeleton would look like.

Change to Obsidian Juggernaut seems like it actually decreased it’s damage in the most favorable circumstances. It was possible to get up to 96% conversion with perfect rolls and a chaos amulet, and that’s without counting Abomination.

The change is only beneficial if not going Occultist, not using a chaos weapon component, or using a hammer with a low roll on the conversion. It’s pretty cool when using conversions though.