Grim Dawn Version 1.1.4.2

Why not both at once?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 Like

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wowza, that’s juicy! Thanks for sharing!

Nicce, my saboteur just got buffed again.

free 22% freeze res, 7% stun res, health regen on pburst, endgame legendary option, Only loss was some duration on high potency.

Can someone explain the reasons behind the inconsistent design between weapons’ base damage (physical vs a different element)? Now I don’t even get why Ultos’ set has bonuses to phys damage.

I am loving the devo changes. I can now see Owl being used as an alternative to Throne in some cases due to the +all damage instead of it being restricted to ele damage.

Why on earth would you remove stun resist from Empty Throne?? It’s not like it isn’t already near impossible to get stun resist as it is…this makes no sense??

Look again. It has a higher value now, but it’s just not on the first node anymore.

Good job! The Empty Throne looks interesting now1 :grava_yes:

Just a #flavour :upside_down_face:

Overall those changes are very welcome though.

It’s there but it’s on the right node now. And it got upped to 22%.

It’s one of those “it’s either that specific stat is there or there’s nothing in its place”. Plus sets tend to have % damage to the damage that is being converted to another damage.

Goodbye onepointing throne on 50% of builds. Hello fourpointing throne on every build that needs purple affinity.

2 Likes

Empty Throne and Spider are now great.

Ah, good answers.

Exciting patch in any case. The Devotions are an obvious highlight. Well done!

Anyone care to post Spider and Owl nodes? :slightly_smiling_face:

40 OA and DA, 15 Spirit and Cunning, 3% Spirit and Cunning, 5% Cast and Attack Speed for Spider. Owl changes were meh.

1 Like

Thanks for the update.:smiley:

Oh yeah. Probably Bloodrager BM (or Wader) with this will be stronger than Avenger Warder. Let’s try it.

Personally updated Empty Throne is better than Wolverine.
Oleron will probably need to review the route bonus as well. I need more AS and OA.

imageimageimage

imageimageimageimageimage

5 Likes

Tyvm!

And also thank you crate for another good update!

I have prepared for the worst, but this hotfix is beautiful!

Changes on anatomy of murder is expected as you guys have been adjusted all of racial damage across the board but forgot about that one particular skill.

I don’t expect you guys overhaul the ranged weapons. Some of the buffs for them are spot on!

Good job crate! Love it!