Grim Dawn Version 1.1.5.0

Nice patch!
But Z, please, stop peeing in aether strombox grave.
Allagast’s Masterpiece Set: reduced Aether damage modifier for Storm Box of Elgoloth to 80

What a great day to be alive!

2 Likes

Just upgraded GD! Thank you guys for your continuous updates.
Btw, could some tell me what I’m supposed to do to get my translation back? After installing them, the client says my localization file does not match current version of GD thus need a patch. I’m a little lost.

Just wait until the translation files for the patch are ready.

https://forums.crateentertainment.com/c/grimdawn/translations

Wait for an update of your language in this part of the forum.

Incredible patch log and the weirdest thing is not even fully contains all the changes :astonished:

Lots of things to like:

• new dungeon
  • epic&greens buff across the levels
  • some buffs to non set legendary gear
  • devotions changes look dope
  • weak skills are improved

Also some deserved or expected nerfs. And oh the storm beacons have less RR. I was just exploiting them :smile:

Thanks to you and the rest of Crate for all the hard work and dedication! :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you for all the work you’ve put into this. :slight_smile:

Awesome! Waiting for GOG release :slight_smile:

Lol. New Guardian’s gaze > Most tier 3’s.

@Zantai

I’m usually against frequent game changes, but this is the patch many have been waiting for! You guys rock! You have managed to create the best ARPG of all time!

And now it’s a perfect opportunity to delete my saves and start the entire journey from scratch!

Thank You :pray:

Only thing that sucks about this patch is I won’t ever have a reason to use any other illusions now that I have the great wolf. 10/10

MOTHEROFGOD

Aww yeah! Thanks Zantai and crew for the patch.

Agreed!

I’m literally speechless after reading the patch notes…congrats, guys. You literally knocked it out of the ballpark. Again! :+1::+1::+1:

I’m comin’ for you, Z!!! :sunglasses:

Thank you so much. You are the best team ever ! Please give us another loyalist pack so we can support your hard work !

2 Likes

I don’t know…maybe I’ll make a separate thread for this when the commotion over the new patch dies down

Wow! i come back to the forums and i see a massive patch and nice forum awaiting me!
Looks like its time to dive into this game again :slight_smile:
Thanks Crate!!!

Holycrapthepatchdropped. So much for taking a break

Wut.

Either of these additions could be dropped and guardian’s would still be bonkers.

I’m curious to see where this goes for flat RR devotion meta. Unless Scales’ cooldown is reduced to less than 1s I don’t see much changing though.

1 Like

1s and 33% chance to proc on hit IIRC

The problem with scales has always been its single target nature, and devotion requirements.

I don’t think the buffs to it are going to save it mate.

Damn. I’m definitely going to have to give it a test spin to see how it works out.

Yeah, I’ve been sort of keeping up on the underused T2 discussion(s). If AoE doesn’t get added I figured a really low CD (0s CD pretty please?) would be an alternate route. It might still carve out a niche though :man_shrugging:

1 Like