Grim Dawn Version 1.1.5.0

That or an extremely long RR debuff.

Still…the only builds which might consider ulcama is pierce/physical/bleed (if they don’t already use oleron’s glove).

And maaaaybe a handful of vit builds.

I just don’t see it competing with revenant though.

Given the nerfs to revenant I’m not so sure about that.
I mean, the biggest problem was that Ulcama was pretty much single target. It got alleviated a bit with less CD and better chance to proc, also the duration is 3 sec.
The stats also received a huge boost.

Revenant on the other hand ate a nerf to stats and the duration of RR, the latter severely reduces it’s potential as an AOE RR.

@Stupid_Dragon: You may very well be right. Perhaps my biasedness is coloring my perspective.

Regardless, I remain skeptical.

I might test it again just to see what it’s like.

1 Like

I already skipped Revenant on my Trickster and got the Gloves. @mad_lee finally gets his will. :joy:

Thanks for the update <3

Oh boy! It’s live! Can’t wait to play! :slight_smile:

FAntastic, as always good work CRATE xD

Removed most rare Life Reduction Resist? Why? There are in game not many items with this bonus. And I didn’t seen many players using it.

1 Like

The ‘of blight’ suffix now grants pierce res, leading to my boogermancer toon now having 237 pierce overcap. Thank you for the laugh, Z.

2 Likes

MASSIVE +1 to this

The nerf to Aura of Conviction, why not at least bump the %pierce damage to be same like other exclusive skill? Granted that the skill is an aura, but why the nerf?

holy christmas!..this update hits me like a truck. unprepared und without guard;-)

OMG you did it again Crate…Thank you so much for this huge FREE update :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Some of the new stuff are crazy good

Beronath reforged retal nerf. And I thought @zantai said retal DE was on it’s intended state.

3 Likes

Congrats Crate. Look forward to this massive update.

:+1:

Post must be at least 10 characters

Been waiting for this.

Looks really good. Poor old Gallows Devotion is again missed, but the actual devotion tweaks look pretty good.

Can’t wait for GT to update, for us lazy types.

Thank you Crate for this game and the efforts you go to keeping it fresh and interesting. My favourite game ever

Well, time to wipe out my save data to start fresh :smiley: I might experience the Riggs’s quest and the new rogue dungeon first, though. Amazing work as always, Crate!

1 Like