Grim Dawn Version 1.1.5.2 Hotfix 2

nothing from my corner made it through, thanks! :imp:

thanks and Merry Xmas peeps

finally, those crystals is PITA in the small room

Thanks for your work crate and a save holiday and blessed christmas to everyone!

Stop nerfing aether ray please

3 Likes

is the right time to give the deathguard set taking dust on my stash a try?

I’ll have to try cold devastation and rothgeist again when I get the time, ty for the hotfix and happy holydays!

Thank you for your hard work Crate team! Happy Holidays!

My Panetti Arcanist is very thankful for this!

Increased drop rate of Rings from the Korvan Magi encounter in the Tomb of the Heretic

nice, farm before with 1% of droprate was pita

Any idea of an ETA for the GOG version??

Still on 1.1.5.1 as of right now…

GOG had it hours ahead of Steam through their updater.

Standalone installers are done by GOG staff though, so expect that on Monday at the latest.

2 Likes

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! aaR aND arcanist NERF BOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

As long as I’ve got you here, can I have GOG vanilla and Steam FG installed at the same time without fear of messing up my saves (as long as I use seperate toons)??

Or can I change the GOG save game directory somehow?

Thank you very much sir!

When a build pulls sub 5 at peak without using MIs you think this is fine?

That’s overtuned plain and simple.

2 Likes

Yes to the first bit, GoG and Steam versions can be different except, of course, that you need to mind your characters as you’ve already noted. I of course advise you ensure cloud is off in both clients to prevent accidents.

Save directory cannot be changed tho. It’s essentially written in stone and that particular fact is actually partially the reason for the existence of Switcher.

Eventually I’l have an option in Switcher that will allow the tool to keep Steam and GoG saves separate depending on which one you have “active”, the same for keeping expansions saves separated from each other.

2 Likes

Hey, you got that from my goof thread? :slight_smile: Yay!!

Did I overread the new random spawnings of rifts with seekers/enemies in the last roguelike? fancy!

Thx for the patch! Merry X-mas everybody!

“Fixed crash with multiplayer player portraits”
Omagawd…OMAGAWD…finally? Is it true? All praise the mighty Lords of Crate Entertainment!

Looks like a good patch. Thx for your efforts! :slight_smile: