Grim Dawn Version 1.1.6.0

Wow what a impressive ‘‘healthy’’ list of patch changes on top of new items and monster totems.

In general nerf to Crucible buff/Storm banner and racial damage bonus but lots of interesting buffs, thanks for making something worth to explore, again!

2 Likes

Bug. Will be fixed in v1.1.6.1.

Poor Leviathan constellation you are neglected again :smiley: At least make it a tiny bit cheaper. And add some slow resistance to Murmur’s Kiss or Murmur constellation. Acid melee characters need it
Otherwise it is a a very good patch (95% of it at least). Thanks Crate

Some good buffs, some justified nerfs.
But this:
belt

Add a good item to the game in one patch, remove it from the game in the next one. Another way to keep the game alive, i guess.

It gives net total -5% dmg modifier. This penalty alone outweights all the bonuses from the item at lvl84+, nevermind the instability of dmg output and leech that will cause inevitable deaths in Crucible and Shards.

Please revert this back to -% dmg. If it still seems too powerful, remove the adcth bonus altogether.

3 Likes

Great patch guys! Thanks a lot for the hard work - I am looking forward to seeing all the changes in action! :slight_smile:

Do not revert anything! Harry needs this in his life!!!

1 Like

How about a duplicate? Like with Rancor and Spite. But in this case: absolutely horrish trash item for Harry and a decent one for everyone else. :wink:

As long as Harry has his flavorfully disadvantageous items options I will be happy.

I quote the streamer alkaizerx here: Grim dawn is the best arpg on the market right now.

1 Like

“Conduit of Night Whispers: replaced +1 Summon Limit modifier for Blade Spirit with a Fire themed modifier.”

Fucking WHY!?!?!

3 Likes

The removed damages weren’t removed…

Wraith Wretch

Also think so. Conduit of NIGHT whispers and FIRE theme?? :smiley: Carnival at night with fireworks?

1 Like

Saboteur galore!

Ditto, I have a char that excels with this belt

1 Like

I’m just pissed since my favorite build in the game is my cold infiltrator, which works great due to 4x blade spirits. Now it’ll be 3x instead, which is a significant nerf since they’re a huge source of damage for it.

I like, yep

I thought there was gonna be a repairable bridge from Tyrants Hold to Twin Falls? — explored the whole area and cannot see any link or way to do this.

EDIT: Just Googled and could not find any reference to this now. Maybe I was just smoking my socks, but I was sure that is was mentioned in the patch and the only way was to go south from Tyrants Hold to open it.

EDIT: Reading the thread further down seems to suggest that this is still to come in 1.1.7, not sure where I got the notion from, but I did read or hear about it somewhere.

Also some kind of ninja changes?
Irrah’s Blood got replaced from 70 DA to 75 OA aswell, altough it is only stated for Irrah’s Venomtongue.

Edit: Irrah’s Soulfire still has the 70 DA. So is it a bug, that not all Irrah Augment family got replaced to 75 OA or is it a bug to Irrah’s blood, that DA got replaced with OA?

E2: still no clarification whether it’s a bug or intentional change:
Imgur

Faction Augment - Irrah’s Venomtongue: replaced Defensive Ability with 75 Offensive Ability

Yup, Survivor’s Ingenuity it is.