Grim Dawn Version 1.1.6.1 Hotfix 1

It’s probably the set bonus, which is the one thing you didn’t screencap

Edit: just saw the full size pics, no idea where the conversion is

No Convert in Base

That’s like the only non meme conduit remaining after devils and totems got changed. Will be goodbye next patch.

I agree with some cc res in the green constelations, but not on the set. Would much rather preffer some acid rr added to BH just like blightlord has rr on siphon souls. Ive been extensively testing tons of possibilities for reaper on this set and it kills pretty slow, the biggest threat being Aleksandr which takes an eternity to kill…

Edit. Not to mention the aspect that you cast SS, BH, ABB and then do nothing cause everything is on cooldown. Its a bit of an obstacle. We’ll see after more testing this patch. I actually encourage some % chance to 100% cdr on Harbinger of Souls mod.

Hotfix 1.1.6.2: Conduit of Destructive Whispers - remodeled the Flashbang mod to the theme of sleep and constitution shred

5 Likes

Thank you Zantai, another great update.

It would also be nice to have the possibility of having more windows in the city stash (fingers crossed). :smiley:

Should give 5 sec terrify and -55% terrify resistance instead.

Amazing work once again Zantai - all except the way too minor spank to Winter King - Soulrend is still obsolete compared to it and 100 times harder to obtain.

Even only the -18 RR aura makes it better (not to mention the buttloads of HP and 10% phy res).

Perhaps give some phy resist to Sourend?

Thank you from the bottom of my heart - fixes my nerfed build :slight_smile:

Does this mean that we can now get 5 Guardians of Empyrion now with the helmet + gavel?
Gonna give this a go RIGHT NOW.

Watch out Lokarr - coming back to you

1 Like

Maybe it’s time to remove +1 BS from Mythical Grasp of the Dead ???

4:50 Chillwhisper

5 BS on Demonslayer

3 Likes

Now anyone should dare to say that Crate is not listening. This suggestion popped up quite sometimes in the Modding Community…

Yeah, though finding names for all those class combos. :scream:

Holy F%&# Sh%@!!! :heart_eyes:

https://www.fantasynamegenerators.com/class-names.php

:slight_smile:

Yes, I have used that site a few times to get names for my characters. :slightly_smiling_face: Even so iirc DoM which has 40 masteries has something like 600+ class combos. Imagine how many you’re going to need when another 40 masteries get added.

3,160 class combo names for 80 masteries :wink:

:scream: :crazy_face:

1 Like

i want to add that i am also suddenly finding totems extremely scarce. one full run of all portals would net easily more than 5 now at times not even 1. please change it back - i was enjoying totems a lot

Changes to Conduits are nice, pushing for niche conversions and reliably available. That said, there are still a few that are too generic or just straight up boost a skill if the intend is just to have the amulet enable outlandish builds. (Don’t touch the FoI one, muh Ugdenblooms :cold_sweat:)

More buffs to underused Relics is nice.

OMGWTF?!.. a buff to Totems and WD…

Not sure if it’s already the case, but can those physical devotion procs just be bound to any attack?

They were buffed to compensate conduits changes. So we didn’t lose bonuses… even gained some? Because now conduits are not mandatory (that is the point of conduits lol)