Grim Dawn Version 1.1.6.2 Hotfix 2

Wouldn’t Grasp of the Dead still have CDR going for it compared to DW’ing Herald of Amatok with something else? Or are the perks on going DW with Nightblade for a caster that significant?

Surely it depends on what you want your focus to be. But if you’re running a build focusing entirely in Blade Spirits then cdr isn’t really as big of a deal compared to say, a more rune focused chillwhisper.

Both 1.1.6.x patches worked for me

1 Like

… and the fire->aether conversion to inqui seal on the bonemonger set bonus was added. THX !

The 1.1.6.2 standalone patch isn’t even out yet

It is now. :slight_smile:

is ok version 1.1.6.2 now

me play on steam

And apparently it doesn’t patch the game properly.

Could Deathguard set in the next patch get the Cold damage on Shadow strike converted to Acid?.

Now I don’t mean to burn any bridges but there’s already a good chunk of innate conversion on the set. Note that skill modifier based conversion to SS won’t apply to nightfall while global does.

Was refering to the autopatcher, which updated the game for me minutes before posting here. Should have made it more obvious though. Sorry.

No problem, here’s a thread for reference [1.1.6.0] GOG patch only partially patches the game

Yeah, you are right on that,sorry. maybe some Acid rr on Spectral binding can be added to it? Since reaper dont get enough of it?

Only two skills in Necromancer can have that type of resistance reduction, Ill Omen and Siphon Souls.

i will quit posting for a while, and get more knowledge first, sorry again. Did not know it was mechanically impossible to get acid rr on it from the set bonus. Though it was like how radaggan changes Aura of censure.

No worries, you learn something new everyday. They could add a 25% acid RR mod to Ill Omen in the final set bonus, mainly because Reaper already picks it for damage reduction.

spectral wrath is a proper debuff.

I don’t think it would be able to take debuff skill modifiers though as Spectral Binding is a player buff.

It would have gotten RR mods when mods were introduced if it could have them. There’s probably a reason why the skill can’t have them even if the game files make it sound like it can have mods.