Grim Dawn Version 1.1.7.0

Just rushing through the notes but what do you think about skellyz (from all aspects)? Is it more viable and playable @ end game? :slight_smile:

bonjour

depuis la mise a jour le jeu est en anglais je vois pourtant bien dans le menu deroulant la possibilite de mettre le jeu en francais quand je le fais il n apparait pas dans le choix de la langue par contre si je fais espanol ca fonctionne allemand aussi que faut til faire

merci

Attendez que la traduction française soit mise à jour.

Awesome patch notes :exploding_head:
I didn’t finish yet to analyse it
I didn’t play since few months as playing other consuming time games.
I will enjoy to play GD again and check all the modifications and improvement :grinning:
Thanks GD team

merci beaucoup pour ta reponse tu penses que ca va se faire dans la matinée car je debute dans le jeu et pour moi de pouvoir jouer en francais c’est tres important sinon pas possible

Continuez à vérifier ici: [French Translation]

Another potential reason is inadvertently changing the game mode from “Main Campaign” to “Custom Game”. New players don’t usually know what this does.

Amazing! THX

Firstly when Crate say significantly increase chances, these chances were low to begin with. Therefore it won’t be much higher, and noticing them will take more than a few hours.

Also:

Lastly, with the item mod buff and innate stat buffs, as well as MI being a target farmed item; it can’t be too quick to farm otherwise too powerful/accessible relative to Legendary. Many also drop from SR/crucible too, so they’d be careful it doesn’t rain god tier MI.

Oooooh Mad Queen probably washed her claws since the weapon is shinier now!

2 Likes

Didn’t notice this mentioned anywhere in the notes but I love the item drops being more translucent than they were previously. Less screen obstruction :+1:

5 Likes

Yeah. It’s the little stuff like this that I appreciate more than anything. Really shows that they still care about improving the game.

Wow big changes. I have to check some of my builds. :slight_smile:

Always hyped when a new updated drops! So happy you guys at Crate keep supporting this game and the passion you put into it really shows :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow, no kidding this is indeed a huge changelog. On time too, I just finished my second playthrough of XCOM Chimera Squad, and thought to come back to GD again.

Good move. I have done Steps of Torment more times than I could count, and I still have no rings from Alkamos. Similarly, I did tons of runs at the Temple of the Three on the appropriate levels for the blueprint for the caster helmet to drop from the Sentinel, but no luck.
Btw, something like this should be done for some regular bosses too. I have finished the game countless times and yet I only ever had Ravna drop her shield once. I even did extra runs with my shield-based character to get it but nothing since then.

Awesome! Now I can once again keep the Primal Spirit around practically all the time with my Conjurer build.

Can you Z slightly reduce the effectiveness of buff potions, as several builds have high successful rate (also fast clear/kill time) vs epic bosses coz of pharma addict.

Umm… why? Buff potions are optional. If you think they are too strong, do not use them?

3 Likes

Thank you for the new patch! :smiley:

What is an epic boss?

it’s not only the Bloodsworn Sceptre, the Orb of the Black Flame off-hand changes the FX to red as well
Comparison without (left) and with (right) that off-hand:

1 Like