Grim Dawn Version 1.1.7.0

Thank you!

Someone’s got a compilation? Just too excited to see them.

If you use GD stash, you can update the database and check them by category.

Good idea!

Amazing update!

On another note, is it me or did Bloodsworn Sceptre get an FX change as well? I swear it used to be a malevolent purple but is almost blood red now. Still finding places to sneak new FX in are you? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Lots of wonderful changes, well done! Devotions and components are making me giddy. Anxiously waiting for the patch on GOG Galaxy.

One thing really sticks out to me unfortunately:

The conversion on the Mask is nice to have perhaps, but removing it from Cindertouch seems unnecessary. It just locks out builds that rely on converting fire but have a crucial head piece already. I have two characters like this.

Damn guys… Incredible work.

(now where’s Loyalty Pack 3 so I can thank ya properly?)

4 Likes

I was expecting you guys to fix cadence.
Buff to its item mod won’t affect it so much except the already good cold and pierce melee cadence.

Also was hoping that forcewave base skills to be buffed.

Now I just wait for GT to be updated to see all the new MI. It seems some of the buff to MIs are quite excessive, but let see how it impacts the game…

2 Likes

In fact I felt quite an improvement in the cadence with these two items: the crimson claws and mythical reavers claw

Can you specify the prefixes (and the item categories)? I surf through various items but i don’t see any changes.

Seemed to have been only applied to lvl80 prefixes and below. lvl90 prefixes still have lower conversion values.

ah now I know a new cause. :smiley: Cheers!

Just thinking back to when I first heard about this game, before the Kickstarter. What an amazing success story. My favorite ARPG ever. Thanks for everything.

3 Likes

No, not this patch.

1 Like

The new skill mod and physical damage bonus to Crimson Claws is a big step in bridging the AoE gap. Also, Harvoul’s new MI is fantastic.

Is there a way I can CTRL + F normally? With this site, it does the whole “searching within thread” thing, instead of how the function normally works. It doesn’t even bring me to the highlighted words when I search for them…

Hold down Ctrl and tap the F twice.

1 Like

Awesome. Is it perhaps possible to get some Bleeding Damage on the procc, too? :slight_smile:
Could be a great alternative to Windshear Greaves.

Press F3 instead.

1 Like

Thanks to both of you! : - )

damn seems pretty awesome update. gj to the team, hopefully new DLC some day as well xD

1 Like