Grim Dawn Version 1.1.7.2 Hotfix 2

I just updated the version of the game client and checked it.
The following two bugs appear to have been fixed.

They’re not listed in the patch notes, but they’re sneaky and classy.
Thanks for Dev-Team’s Ninja Fix !! :v:

2 Likes

Good catch was first thing I was wondering “So martins is still screwed up?” lol

No

10 chars

I’m most grateful for technical fixes even though those problems didn’t occur to me. None will care about balancing if game runs into bugs. Good job!

Ooh, that should make some Necros happy

3 posts were split to a new topic: Error 51 help

That’s great, eager to see actual numbers on proc in GT.
The only thing - vit to phys conversion is still competely useless.

Reducing %WD was on point, however flat - ehm… I’ll just say that I support banana’s position here.
Acid HoG still sounds like garbage though.

Build deserved nerf, that’s true, but again it’s not a direct hit. Losing 80 flat on caster and losing 80 flat on melee - these are two competely different things. It would be great, if useless retal and RtA had been removed entirely.

Awesome, now gargabol rings can be dropped with phys affixes.

1 Like

So, dervish not allowed ? :thinking:

1 Like

“25 / 3s” means 25 per second over 3 seconds, so it’s down to 75.

apparently, retal acid dam (with Judgement mod) doesnt care about flat acid dam. On the other hand, Spin-to-win Witch Hunter will get a small benefit with this change

I thought complaining about that was old, thanks for the invitation.

Was mostly referring to ABB spammers, since that’s the only reason you’d take NB outside of repertoire.

But Judgement builds need all the help they can get. I turned dreegal sentinel builds inside out and can’t say it was enjoyable outside of trash mobs and fast melee nems

48xc0o

10 Likes

Wow Soulrend got buffed. My little Reaper cheers.

I guess I get to say for the first time that a character has been slain by patch notes. Good-by, my sweet lightning Elementalist “caster” who doesn’t use pistols. So much for making a “bomb spammer” built around Ulzuin’s Chosen.

I don’t understand the purpose of removing this functionality? So you wanted to add it to an item; why not both?

Dear Zantai.

I have not updated yet. Does this mean there is/will be a conversion from physical damage to Aether damage for pets with this weapon? Ooooooh I see it. It is like I thought. Oh :frowning: This is not good for my Build :frowning: This is really really not good… :frowning:

If I would have 1 free wish I would like to ask you kindly to undo this change.

With kindest regards
FernandeZ

Made my day

1 Like

Somewhat late on this, but has the bug been fixed where damage converted to physical ignored armor? Or was that never a bug? Cheers!

It’s not getting fixed as several builds over the years have been unknowingly balanced around that.

Got it, thanks!