Grim Dawn Version 1.1.8.0

Maybe will be in the hotfix :slight_smile:

Found out their physical resistance was actually 90% before. So being 85% now means their res got reduced.

Oh ok my bad sorry for the spam :slight_smile:

Man this is just one (of the many) reasons I think this game is the nr 1 in its sub genre,the exploration and its open world-ness,most of the other games of this type just have you following a set path,I just love the freedom grim dawn offers,I can’t even imagine what you guys would do with a huge tripleA bugdet

1 Like

A huge tripleA budget usually comes with having to answer to the people giving that huge tripleA budget…(hahem, Diablo 3 auction house at release). Now, a huge tripleA budget without having to compromise with anything or anyone, well…Star Citizen is still in Beta… :frowning:
I guess developping videogames is freaking hard. xD

1 Like

Sadly I have zero trust in bethesda to develop any good games anymore,the issues started with oblivion,and it just whent downfill from there HUGELY,so…star citizen has a lot to prove…

Talking about games directly developed by bethesda game studios,elder scrols and fallout,and star citizen,NOT the games they publish,those games have usualy been really good,just a note as many people seem to confuse bethesda dev with publishing

How are traps this patch?

They are astolFor sure still bad

You’re so sweet!!!:kissing_closed_eyes:
What a wonderful news for builds that have struggle against it.

Sweet, thanks for it Crate, im excited to launch GD once more :slight_smile: But too bad that Arcanists skills got ripped.
btw where i can download new patch? Im not using Steam

1 Like

GOG then. Otherwise you’re not using a legit copy of the game.

1 Like

Its GOG copy

Then download it from GOG.

1 Like

Ok thanks for help

Aar is still good.

2 Likes

Now that it’s been a while, what’s the verdict on this change? I decided to do a wipe and level with a new character this patch so I haven’t gotten to ultimate yet to see if it makes much of a difference for characters with not a lot of -rr.

I appreciate the -5% RR. Playing SR and MC, I don´t feel it though.
Guess the change only shows up if you do about 30+ Crucible runs, that lead to 5 seconds gained on average or so.

A post was split to a new topic: Some Mythical items feel like a downgrade

Oh boy, i don’t think we’ve enough cheese in the world for all this whine about AAR.

1 Like