Grim Dawn Version 1.1.9.0

1.1.9.1 hot fix: Pneumatic Burst changed to Pneumatic Breath in-game. Reason: typo.typo-troll-cat-meme-generator-that-was-so-easy-c9d53a .4vpsjl

7 Likes

Whelp, I must resist playing. I am dead tired. Have to sleep and not start this and check for the new items…

Woot! That basically means I can keep my kitty in the playing field without stop. I had the gap reduced to about 1.9 seconds between summons so far. :slight_smile:

I spoke too soon. Y’ just had to ruin my build, did you?

That’s some serious nerfing… 6 damage is almost nothing. Why take away all the bonuses?

Now that’s just twisting the knife. What did Mogrdogen ever do to you to nerf his chosen beast so badly?
I never resorted to any mods before, but I just might mod the previous version back now. This is unfair to do to pet builds.

5 Likes

I did… My Conjurer was built around that, heck. That and Bleed damage for pets. Nature’s Call + Bound Wraith, I got it down to so much I only needed to wait 1.9 seconds between summons. Now this is up to 9 seconds. Great.
More than that, why even have the Nature’s Call set, when the final bonus is minuscule? 15 flat physical damage to pets? When the medal alone adds 478 flat damage ? This is small potatoes next to it…

2 Likes

The cooldown increase of the primal spirit really hurts, and there is a new oddity which I noticed. After the duration expires the pet just dies instead of just being unsummoned. Is it by design or a bug?

3 Likes

That has been always like that for me. He can end up in really silly poses when dying. :smiley:
But yeah, these changes are uncalled for. Waiting 9 seconds to resummon my kitty feels like ages after the 1.9 seconds I had it whittled down to. And I have no other item to try. Halion’s Crest gives +6 seconds duration, but then I cannot use the Nature’s Call regalia and I need the 2 Briarthorns.

2 Likes

40 posts were split to a new topic: Pet Changes Discussion - now with 100% less testing!

Can we please fix this issue? I’m telling you guys for two patches, maybe even more;

Boss icons doesn’t show in map until you got too close to them. And sometimes even minimap doesn’t show them. It’s okay in MC etc but in SR it’s QoL to see them in map quickly and decide where to start first.

Did you report a bug? Doesn’t ring a bell.

Unfortunately without a repro, not much we can go on.

Well I didn’t open a bug report thread but;

It’s not a new issue. I don’t know about other people but I’m having this for a long time and it’s really annoying not being able to see Nemesis icons when you click ‘‘M’’.

ionlyplaypetbuilds

no

2 Likes

Have the same problem. I think I first encountered it in 1.1.7.x. Screenshot is from 1.1.8.1 though.

And in MC it appears to be working normally. Have no clue how to repro this, too. Sometimes icons are shown immideately, and sometimes don’t show at all.

2 Likes

Yeah I have had the problem many times as well.

I think it has to do with character not having the map explored so it acts as if the map is actually hidden (?) It probably should work if you get the same map on the same character.

I’m pretty sure it was fine some patches ago.

All I was able to find of relevance was this:

I noticed this bug too, much time ago. Just bosses do not show on the map, sometimes even disapear after death. Seems to be more frequent on new boss rooms but it could be just my bad luck.

Another bug I found are “fake icons” after quitting boss room. As example SR x, conclave map, 4 bosses into room, I die, reset shard and spot conclave map again next run - I see 8 icons on the map but only 4 bosses are there.

1 Like

That has always been the case. At least for me. I think it has to do with the fact that you don’t kill the previous bosses.

In the future, an actual bug report will help get our attention on an issue :wink:

We’ll address this in v1.1.9.1.

5 Likes

juuust checking,
the “other” SR sets were implemented right?,
and it’s just weird RNGesus that i keep getting Veilkeeper…
and just the shoulders…
:no_mouth:

They are transmutable in case you don’t know, so getting duplicates is fine.

2 Likes

yeye i know, that’s how i’ve gotten the first set… it just seems… peculiar :thinking: - so wanted to check that the “non-Veilkeeper” pieces do (eventually) drop ?