Grim Dawn Version 1.1.9.0

Well I didn’t open a bug report thread but;

It’s not a new issue. I don’t know about other people but I’m having this for a long time and it’s really annoying not being able to see Nemesis icons when you click ‘‘M’’.

ionlyplaypetbuilds

no

2 Likes

Have the same problem. I think I first encountered it in 1.1.7.x. Screenshot is from 1.1.8.1 though.

And in MC it appears to be working normally. Have no clue how to repro this, too. Sometimes icons are shown immideately, and sometimes don’t show at all.

2 Likes

Yeah I have had the problem many times as well.

I think it has to do with character not having the map explored so it acts as if the map is actually hidden (?) It probably should work if you get the same map on the same character.

I’m pretty sure it was fine some patches ago.

All I was able to find of relevance was this:

I noticed this bug too, much time ago. Just bosses do not show on the map, sometimes even disapear after death. Seems to be more frequent on new boss rooms but it could be just my bad luck.

Another bug I found are “fake icons” after quitting boss room. As example SR x, conclave map, 4 bosses into room, I die, reset shard and spot conclave map again next run - I see 8 icons on the map but only 4 bosses are there.

1 Like

That has always been the case. At least for me. I think it has to do with the fact that you don’t kill the previous bosses.

In the future, an actual bug report will help get our attention on an issue :wink:

We’ll address this in v1.1.9.1.

5 Likes

juuust checking,
the “other” SR sets were implemented right?,
and it’s just weird RNGesus that i keep getting Veilkeeper…
and just the shoulders…
:no_mouth:

They are transmutable in case you don’t know, so getting duplicates is fine.

2 Likes

yeye i know, that’s how i’ve gotten the first set… it just seems… peculiar :thinking: - so wanted to check that the “non-Veilkeeper” pieces do (eventually) drop ?

Wait, you guys are getting set pieces? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

aaand another Veilkeeper :no_mouth: (not shoulders this time tho)

we totally sure it’s weighted right :thinking:

1 Like

The new Grim Dawn patch has ruined the game in its entirety. This I assert without evidence, but with full conviction nonetheless. Hear my whines!

9 Likes

tenor%20(4)

10 Likes

I’ve gotten a couple of Goredrinker pieces so far.

1 Like

just got an embercalling helm myself too, so seems they are in the chests - after about 7 veilkeepers worth of drops :wink:

1 Like

From the left approaches farmer :zantai: with 1.1.9.0,
on the right there’s  Maya  a chef  a player  a pet sitting on 1.1.8.1:

Oh, and just a thought - wouldn’t it be nicer if this was 1.9 instead of 1.1.9?
The next big patch would be 2.0 if you know what I am saying.

4 Likes

I’m feeling it. It’s perfectly atmospheric. Very good post.
I should play with other sounds disabled more often.

If someone is confused here’s the thread Lost music tracks of Grim Dawn