Because I always forget that ghost IS a pet :smiley:
Added Reap Spirit there

1 Like

Ghosts, dead and forgotten :sob:

:stuck_out_tongue:

That Reap Spirit buff though is admittedly sweet :blush:

Wish Wraith Touch got dmg bonus as well :yum:

1 Like

Literally nobody is saying these things. People rightfully complain about nerfs but nobody is saying the game is now ruined and they are gonna not play it anymore.
Even if someone did, you clearly can tell they are drama trolls and ignore them for the people with actual non-generic comments listing what was nerfed and why it is a problem.

Yeah, would make more sense if it was player level based like Nemesis and friends. I had to revamp my Diviner set character once I realized this, LOL.

2 Likes

I really dunno what cocktiel with sword means? I am old, dude. I don’t learn these new-fangled memes that come and go in a year. Give me a rickroll, that I will get. Or better yet use actual words.

Anyway, was Zantarin buffed somewhat? He was the nemesis before whom I never gave a second glance if I saw him in the Shattered Realm with my Beastcaller Conjurer. Now met him twice and first time I did not even have time for my jaw to drop all my pets were suddenly dead. Mind you he was not alone, had some Gargoyle hero with him. Second time in the boss room went better. I am just not used to see even the Familiar take this much damage.

Relevant comment that birthed the meme: The Carnival - A Guide to Pets

(the birb is me, and I don’t like player scaled pets)

Yup, a few patches ago. He can shred stuff now.

It is SR and Crucible specific. It was like that all along.

Regarding bosses not showing on map just read some above messages. It’s not “new” either.

1 Like

Ah I see. I thought your icon is some sort of Tribble with sunglasses. :stuck_out_tongue:
I like player scaled pets, works nicely for some otherwise not pet-based builds. Deathstalker is a poison Nightblade’s best friend with that reduction aura. :slight_smile:

It seems you CAN move the quest text but only once you completed the Shattered Realm, not while it is active.

2 Likes

Tribble with sunglasses? I like to see that now!

About player scaled pets, some of the strongest skills in the game fit the description like Storm totems and Mortars, although no one will pick them as pets in real life :smile:

Also I like visually green Guardians and of course red blade spirits.

1 Like

Hey Nery you wanna cuddle with my mortar ?

1 Like

He actually doesn’t “get it”. How anyone can say that BS and keep a straight-face is beyond me. The logic behind it is so full of holes (and entitlement) it might as well be swiss cheese.

2 thumbs down to Lokarr’s inane post (which I secretly hope is just an elaborate troll attempt, which he is known for). If it isn’t a troll attempt then it is easily the most idiotic post he has constructed to date.

4 Likes

The beauty of Grim Dawn is also that it is easy to mod, just download the tools and make the changes to skills, items and devotions you want :smiley: make your own power creep OP builds!

And I SO HOPED to witness the beginning of an acidic Albrecht’s Aether Ray. Where 100% Aether Damage is converted to Acid… nonetheless, I am pleased with this patch. :slight_smile:

LoL I thought he/she is being sarcastic and when you read it like that, it’s a good/smart post. But if he/she is serious, then…

1 Like

Never take Lokarr serious, he is not even a real celestial!

4 Likes

Parts of it hint that it might be a troll post but then his reply a bit further down makes me not so sure - unless he is truly stringing these dorks along - in which case, I applaud him.

I will go on the record here tho to say this: people that subscribe to the “Waaaahh you shouldn’t NERF single-player games, only BUFF” philosophy belong in their own little special category of stupid.

End quote.

3 Likes

Do you mean the visual because you can convert all Aether globally with

on Warlock (and almost a half of Lightning / Fire).

Although no gear support means problems but it’s doable.

Lokarr’s post is obvious sarcasm. Don’t you guys know the guy?

6 Likes

There’s a point that you string 'em along… and then there is a point where you drop that string and rub their faces in the dirt.

That’s where I come in.

Definitely doable :slightly_smiling_face:. Need to test my acidic Warlock in new SR shards and prepare for Compendium [1.1.8.1] Toxicity unacceptable - Acid AAR Warlock [sr] [vid] [mi]. Sorry for off-topic.