The Carnival - A Guide to Pets

Updated some stuff. Skills section done. Build Dairy in the works. :cow:

Also, if you have something particular in mind that you’d like to see in the guide, let me know.

1 Like

That is of course true, the basic dropbox is free. Thanks for pointing that out!

1 Like

I can’t seem to pass the human verification on DropBox apparently…

Will get someone else to do it for me :joy:

EDIT: Nvm, it asks me to install it first before I can use it. No Dropbox links then :rage:

1 Like

Impressive writing !

I find Mediafire.com reliable host, I’ve used it for > 10 years, all links are stil alive after that

1 Like

Ty ty :heart:

As for mediafire, that captcha thing though…

(I have a hard time with those, I am starting to think I am not human)

1 Like

9 Likes

7 Likes

That’s kinda funny 'cuz I have -

this

- as my wallpaper right now :scorv::scorv:

3 Likes

An accurate portrayal of me when I am met with those image Captcha things :space_invader:

2 Likes

Hate CAPTCHA

3 Likes

Linked every single one of my FG Pet builds to the OP :yum:

Corrected the link to my Skulls & Bones Cabalist after the thread’s Title change.

Also found out that you can now change the titles of your own threads, unlike in the previous forum. That is a great news :blush:

Hello Maya,

Thanks a lot for your great effort and for your builds. Playing your Conjurer and it is great!
Right now i was finaly able to kill Crate of Entertainment boss (7th attemp at least) and it was quite easy when i finally understand how should i fight with him.
Now there is last challenge - Calagadra :slight_smile:

Once again thanks a lot :wink:

Seo

2 Likes

Glad to hear that it was of help :blush:

Bookmarks added. You can now navigate to specific sections from the Index page.

Download links + Online pdf updated.

1 Like

I am new to the game, and just found all your pet build info/guide. I made a Ritualist…I don’t see it anywhere…did I choose poorly? haha

2 Likes

https://forums.crateentertainment.com/tags/ritualist

…and welcome to the forums :grava_yes:

1 Like

Look in the Beginner Builds section of my guide. Note 3 to be exact.

That said, you will see links to 2 Single mastery Necromancers and 1 Shaman in the OP. Just combine those 2 in any way you want to and instant Ritualist. I might make one later on. But kind of want to finish my guide first.

But here is the GT link to the build I have planned: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/eZPgGYKV

Edit: GT link updated. Also made a thread so that I can link it in the OP