Grim Dawn Version 1.1.9.0

Yeah, I too am doing it to craft the Mythical Windshear for my Belgothian Blademaster, finally found that blueprint.
15 runs now, still nothing. That’s nowhere to the 28.44% the Grimtools says… I even swapped characters thought I will have more luck.
Verified the files, they are OK.

For me it’s the damn Sentinel and that level 75 blueprint for Covenant of the Three… I done more runs than I care to remember, but nothing. But his drop rate is far less than Salazar’s.
I guess just bad luck, but I had to make runs for his blade in the past, and it usually took me maybe 2-3 tries in the past.
Guess I will check if maybe one of my many characters has a spare blade stashed somewhere.

I put in in the calculator and it said 0.66% for 15 bad lucks :thinking:
very rare but possible I guess. Better make more runs
to lower it even further and make it even less probable.
Or get the blade finally. Either way it’s a win!

Salazar is one I’ve had a hard time getting the blade on before as well. Was definitely a rarity the last time I needed it for crafting.

1 Like

Thanks, managed to find some blades in the inventory of one of my characters, so guess I’ll never know, unless I have to hunt more blades again!

Bad Update :confused: big nerf Summoners, pls make Summoners Great Again

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Summoners are pretty great; several new builds have been made since the patch came out. This is just one of them.

5 Likes

Edit: medea beat me to it xD

Thanks for the link, though I still doubt that petovods will be as strong as before)
I want to start a new game but I’m too lazy to go through it 3 times, is there a save (maybe a section on the forum) where everything is collected in 1-2 playthroughs and I can play right away on maximum difficulty? (I want to play with a friend but go through the game 3 times, no time)

If you have the Forgotten Gods expansion and have a character who can access that in Ultimate difficulty then you can buy Merit Tokens to allow other characters to skip the lower difficulties and start on Ultimate. It’s quite a bit harder mind you because you still have the resistance penalties you get on Ultimate, but you do get the skill/attribute points you would have gotten from quests on the lower difficulties.

Alternatively, just use a blank L100 character to make it how you wish.

2 Likes

A black character? I like pink characters maybe green or one with rgbs.

2 Likes

The kind of data you expect will completely miss a number of features that makes people chose a certain build. It wont provide any info about the ease and fluidity of gameplay. For many players when they chose a build, the determining factor is not whether the build can do Crucible whatever in 6 minutes or 6 minutes 37 seconds. It will be mundane stuff like how many active skill buttons do i have to use, how careful do i have to be at positioning my character etc. So its perfectly possible to make changes that are not nefs as such, but still ruin a certain playstyle. Players wont be able to give you exact numbers on these aspects, they will just stop using the builds that are affected.

2 Likes

I don’t have ANY of the new content, but this patch effects me in retrospect.

-10% nerf to lightning totem attacks.

Why? That’s a bread and butter DPS node for tanking. If you’re like me, and going for straight up tank with attack speed, i NEED them totem attacks :(.

I’m running a Conjuror tank in vanila, and other then lightning totem, and wendigo totem, my only means of dps is the occultist chaos lightning bolt. Im offended by this patch

giphy

3 Likes

Derpity derp

Too efficient for automated proccing, especially at range. At least that’s my guess.

Quirks of being an unkillable player-scaling pet with multi-target, DoT and the incapability of missing its attacks.

Something that is not true for mortar traps who got same nerf…

2 Likes

Maybe you missed the burn damage bonus they recieved the Big one?

No I did not, but the reduced attack speed still hurts. They can miss targets, unlike storm totem.

1 Like
  • Dagallon’s Faceguard: moved % Conversion modifiers for Fire Strike to modifiers for Flame Touched

I don’t entirely understand this change, does this mean that with Flame Touched toggled all chaos damage will be converted to fire/lightning or only the bonus damage provided by Flame Touched?