Grim Dawn Version 1.1.9.0

I farmed it in 1.1.8 for crafting Nemesis and it was definitely not always but rather seldom.
According to the table he has 28% chance.

No I recently farmed a few to craft Windshear boots, you should be very unlucky but verifying the files never hurts.

It really is RNG just being RNG. It happened to me with Kilrian. Bastard refused to drop his shattered soul for more than 10 runs.

Yeah, I too am doing it to craft the Mythical Windshear for my Belgothian Blademaster, finally found that blueprint.
15 runs now, still nothing. That’s nowhere to the 28.44% the Grimtools says… I even swapped characters thought I will have more luck.
Verified the files, they are OK.

For me it’s the damn Sentinel and that level 75 blueprint for Covenant of the Three… I done more runs than I care to remember, but nothing. But his drop rate is far less than Salazar’s.
I guess just bad luck, but I had to make runs for his blade in the past, and it usually took me maybe 2-3 tries in the past.
Guess I will check if maybe one of my many characters has a spare blade stashed somewhere.

I put in in the calculator and it said 0.66% for 15 bad lucks :thinking:
very rare but possible I guess. Better make more runs
to lower it even further and make it even less probable.
Or get the blade finally. Either way it’s a win!

Salazar is one I’ve had a hard time getting the blade on before as well. Was definitely a rarity the last time I needed it for crafting.

1 Like

Thanks, managed to find some blades in the inventory of one of my characters, so guess I’ll never know, unless I have to hunt more blades again!

Bad Update :confused: big nerf Summoners, pls make Summoners Great Again

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Summoners are pretty great; several new builds have been made since the patch came out. This is just one of them.

5 Likes

Edit: medea beat me to it xD

Thanks for the link, though I still doubt that petovods will be as strong as before)
I want to start a new game but I’m too lazy to go through it 3 times, is there a save (maybe a section on the forum) where everything is collected in 1-2 playthroughs and I can play right away on maximum difficulty? (I want to play with a friend but go through the game 3 times, no time)

If you have the Forgotten Gods expansion and have a character who can access that in Ultimate difficulty then you can buy Merit Tokens to allow other characters to skip the lower difficulties and start on Ultimate. It’s quite a bit harder mind you because you still have the resistance penalties you get on Ultimate, but you do get the skill/attribute points you would have gotten from quests on the lower difficulties.

Alternatively, just use a blank L100 character to make it how you wish.

2 Likes

A black character? I like pink characters maybe green or one with rgbs.

2 Likes

The kind of data you expect will completely miss a number of features that makes people chose a certain build. It wont provide any info about the ease and fluidity of gameplay. For many players when they chose a build, the determining factor is not whether the build can do Crucible whatever in 6 minutes or 6 minutes 37 seconds. It will be mundane stuff like how many active skill buttons do i have to use, how careful do i have to be at positioning my character etc. So its perfectly possible to make changes that are not nefs as such, but still ruin a certain playstyle. Players wont be able to give you exact numbers on these aspects, they will just stop using the builds that are affected.

2 Likes

I don’t have ANY of the new content, but this patch effects me in retrospect.

-10% nerf to lightning totem attacks.

Why? That’s a bread and butter DPS node for tanking. If you’re like me, and going for straight up tank with attack speed, i NEED them totem attacks :(.

I’m running a Conjuror tank in vanila, and other then lightning totem, and wendigo totem, my only means of dps is the occultist chaos lightning bolt. Im offended by this patch

giphy

3 Likes

Derpity derp

Too efficient for automated proccing, especially at range. At least that’s my guess.

Quirks of being an unkillable player-scaling pet with multi-target, DoT and the incapability of missing its attacks.

Something that is not true for mortar traps who got same nerf…

2 Likes