Grim Dawn Version 1.1.9.0

Nice patch one of my builds got buffed !

Cute the whole list of changes, but because they have to give him 244 life, at least give him an extra% life, this seems absurd to me sincerely.

1 Like

Not patch drama yet? Come on, guys. It’s the last one. You have to go out with a BANG.

Ha, almost got it =) Althought I assumed it would be like 25% at 22/12.

who are you expecting to start the drama?

Another absurd fix considering that these items serve to complement the build.

Do the same in any case, increase the% DA, at least by 6%.

I can no longer find a reason for him to continue wearing this Helmet.

Best drama on Steam. Git gud :wink:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/219990/eventcomments/3106888980066623348/?ctp=2#c3106888980066733996

5 Likes

Oh wait ppl are gonna complain about retal nerfs now? The same way they complained after initial FG nerfs?
And I thought my name is Retal_abuser

2 Likes

Chaos>Vitality conversion removed :frowning: My DW melee Vitality Pyromancer is dead :sob::sob: Plus lost %5 phys resist, was already squishy…
Edit: It was like this before, anyway it wasn’t great or anything but I was glad to make a working melee vitality FS build, now lost the mojo.

Anyway, it’s a good patch all over. Thanks a lot for all your good work!!!

2 Likes

Pet builds nerfed…

2 Likes

I must say, with those nerfs, retal warlord achieves the levels of autism yet unseen on this planet. It’s now the build officially endorsed and played by RNGesus, when you just plant it in enemy crowd and roll the dice to determine your next incalculatable damage swing. It’s really funny. I approve as a tabletop gamer.

1 Like

People, it’s real.
Astral Fields and Korvan Sorrow tracks are in game! FINALLY!
Thank you Zantai for not ignoring my mourning for months!
Crate is clearly the best developer in the world!
I highly recommend going to Astral Fields or Cairan Docks, just listen to the music people! Finally a worthy change, not just those useless buffs/nerfs and QoL changes!

12 Likes

Yep. Astral fields one is really zeny.

On the note of cool stuff, the SR changes are incredible. Gonna make the whole thing much, MUCH more accessible for off-meta builds, now that you don’t have to endure the boss zerg.

Here was me hoping for a another way to raise the Hellhound summon limit apart from lost shepherd. To me it feels lost on that set.

3 Likes

the only change i actually dislike strongly. it’d be fine, if the modifers was nerfed, but descending from 24/16 to 23/16 is hell a lot of damage. Well, back to oathkeepers +2 to fervor prefix apparently.

If it was a nerf attempt then you’ve achieved nothing with it. Just the build became less accessible to new players i guess.

1 Like

Irrespective of all the classes and item buffs, dying in SR75 now goes from losing 1:30 to over 6 minutes - that really screws over anyone trying to farm that high for loot.

I only have a sample of 1 to go off on, but I wonder if they removed the SR areas that have 10,000 ground effects coupled with Arcane and Petrify heroes specifically designed to cause BS deaths like this. If they did as a little compensation then good for them, but the overall change will hit any build that has a really tough Nemesis that could kill the player Hard.

1 Like

Noooooooooooooooo!..

Oh well, guess I need to overhaul my acid retal build yet again ;-;

alright, so what’s dead now? :thinking:

I don’t really get the pet changes at all. Does that mean they nerfed them overall, but kept them more survivable in this one?

1 Like

4 target in 60 degree attack arc. Feels weird man.

2 Likes