Grim Dawn Version 1.1.9.2

Just in time for community season 3 :smiley:
Thx for all the hard work Z & testers!

5 Likes

Imagine my surprise when I saw an update cued up. Awesome work, and thank you for the continued support for the game!

Thank you for your Work. And the Patch is already on gog. Nice

Whoa momma, this thing is huge.

Nice job as always folks, you rock.

thank you!
any chance for infinite storage :stuck_out_tongue: would like to play without the inventory mods

Consult here…

You will never see them implement infinite storage.

1 Like

nice job guys!

Thank you for your update,crate,and please check this45

1 Like

Wind Devil: increased Movement Speed by 33% and Duration to 18s. Adjusted AI behavior to reposition less spontaneously and follow the player more closely. Max distance away from the player before Wind Devils are teleported to the player’s position has been reduced.

oooooof ty for this <3

3 Likes

Biggest changelog EVAR! Zan had to increase the max character limit again. :rofl:

1 Like

Bruh. I literally just hit ultimate with my night’s chill build and couldn’t figure out for the life of me why my chillstrife suddenly changed to trozan modifiers :frowning: feelsbadman

@Dammitt updated GrimTools: 1.1.9.2 changes.

9 Likes

That’s a big list of changes. Thanks+

He’s already updated it.

I am noticing a pattern: every changelog is the largest changelog ever.

3 Likes

25 Likes

Not escaped my notice, either.

Can you check if this conversion is working?
I am checking the damage in Grim Internals and it is showing lightning damage from Heavy Ordenance.
I dont see what else the conversion is intended for , besides Heavy Ordenance, as items with lightning damage also have conflicting convertions with the set.

That graveyard seems pretty small if it’s meant to be for the builds Zantai has killed over the years. :scorv:

8 Likes

Actually, I know only one really killed build. All other is rebalance, or fix overperformance, or unintentional changes.

1 Like