Grim Dawn Version 1.1.9.3 Hotfix

We are, as always, committed to making sure you have a smooth experience in Grim Dawn. Thank you to those that diligently reported bugs!

A small hotfix is now headed your way to address a few issues:

V1.1.9.3 Hotfix

• Fixed an issue with Deathly Waystones not allowing quick access to Shards 190+
  • Fixed an issue where transmuted Guardians of Empyrion would not activate their Celestial Presence
  • Fixed an issue where the Chamber of the High Council would remain locked after accepting the quest leading inside it
  • Fixed an issue where Mortar Trap’s Heavy Ordnance damage was not properly converted by skill modifiers
  • Ultos’ Tempest Set: reduced Targets modifier for Savagery to +2
36 Likes

Great, quick hotfix! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does it require to be in testpatch to update? When I went to live version it reverted to 1.1.9.2

Shouldn’t do. Did you see an update in Steam and install it?

I am getting a 16mb update in livebranch ( like in test patch), but when I open the game I am still in 1.1.9.2

Same here, but my installation was updated three hours ago. Do we need another hotfix for the version number?

Nope, mine says 1.1.9.3 (x64) after it installed.

I switched to the playtest branch and main screen displayed v1.1.9.3. But after I switched back to the main branch it reverted to v1.1.9.2 :man_shrugging:

I have my other version on GOG so can’t check.

This update is now live on Steam, coming soon to GOG.

5 Likes

make a good conduits hot fix

22h later, still no patch on GoG… -_-
And of course I can’t play with my buddy because we have different versions, because he has the game on steam. Grmpfl.

+1 to quick small bugfix patches. :+1:

Some 1.1.9.3 changes that are not mentioned:

1. low level Groble Sand Effigies got nerfed: Items - Changes - Version 1.1.9.3 - Grim Dawn Item Database @Willnoword

2. fixed [1.1.9.2] Shattering blast still retains %pierce damage

4 Likes

Patch came out on GOG a little while after you posted so you should be good to go now.

More 1.1.9.3 fixes that were not mentioned:

1. The Reduced target resistance change for Judicator’s Signets set is now correct.

2. Festerblaze set bonus proc had its damage increased, as was intended.

1 Like

Removing movement cancellation from the start of eye of reckoning would make the experience much more smoother for sure :wink:

1 Like

Are you sure? I can only download version 1.1.9.3

Screenshot 2021-11-17 200519

KR Michael

looks at thread title

Yup. Sounds about right. Looks about right.

3 Likes

guess he thought its a hotfix for an already released 1.1.9.3 , the semantics can be a bit misleading for firsttimers