Eventually we’ll see. I just don’t want it to end up tuned down as it was for example in 1.1.9.8, which could’ve even been considered the “final” version/tuning pass, before there were plans for FoA. And it was as such for a long time.
I hope you are right.
And that’s actually very good. I’ve expressed my approval of this and my desire to see it on other bosses or content even.
Unfortunately rest of the difficulties/game is still easier than I’d like it to be, but this is still great idea, despite that.
True. I’m no game designer and I didn’t ever claim to be, but you can’t be possibly by tuning the game around all of that. Those would be minority of players doing all that, I’d guess ? But yes, for them the question of “why even bother playing” stands the strongest. Let people who want to use cheats/mods/trainers use them, as you do, of course. I myself consider them irrelevant for the discussion of the game balance.
It didn’t even occur to me, this must be way easier solution for those thinking the “game’s too hard”. Easier than for us who don’t think so, to rebalance/mod the whole game, every boss, mob. I’d say its easier to make the game easier.