Grim Dawn Version v1.0.0.8

Disclaimer: I’m not in any way forcing my vision of things onto the rest of community, plus I try my best to avoid whining in a non-constructive way.

Ok, decipher the toxichaven’s reaction to me, please, other than him living up to his name. I respect people putting their time and effort into the game, but guess what, so do I, so if my vision about the game is different from theirs, it’s pretty much natural.

Newsflash: I’m in the grey area about this patch as well. About any patch, in fact. I just like that the game keeps moving forward and doesn’t get stale, so whenever people like toxichaven show up and start whining about how the latest patch ruined their hopes, it just confuses the hell out of me.

Peace.

As I crawl to bed, just remember one thing please about posting on the forums:

DO NOT ATTACK EACH OTHER.

Opinions and discussion and even disagreement are fine. But name calling and being a dick are not. As a modder, I also feel pain every time a patch is released as everything has to be gone over again to make sure that the changes in the mods are applied to the latest records from Crate. But it is not my game and I respect what Crate has done to this point enough to trust that they know what they are doing.

I do not require that anyone else has this blind faith, just that all sides of the argument respect each other and discuss without any personal attacks.

not whining guys. Just saying I payed $12 for the game because I wanted something to play, ended up liking the game put 500 hours in and my build got nerfed. that’s fine I Got my moneys worth I’ll just move on to another game is all. This is just 1 of many many arpgs, didn’t mean to start an argument. Another note I never play multiplayer games for this reason. I have cancer and have nothing to do during the day and I play many single player games. Any advice on what to play next?

i am extremely happy w this patch. seems ultimate is now better in reach of a wider variety of builds, and my sorc is kicking even more butt

Try out a different character. Don’t just stick with something single. Versatility is good. :slight_smile:

I had a short break from GD but i was reading the forum as usual, when i tried 1.008 yesterday i expected something harder than before basing on all the complaints i’ve read on the forum, but the game looks well balanced.

Crate did a good job again, i’m liking this patch so far.

Not too many decent ones though. Diablo, PoE, Van Helsing… what else worth playing ? No mmo plz and low 8bit or cartoonish graphics.

Sphere of Protection: penalty to Physical damage removed. Total Damage Penalty can now be reduced to 0 by max ultimate rank

what is max rank ¿? i have 15points and have -6% damage :confused:

^^max ultimate rank means +10 so you need to hit lvl 22.

To add to this you need plus skills from items to be able to do this

oka thanks…bua …its difficult :eek:

[*]Sphere of Protection: penalty to Physical damage removed.

i played a few hours after the patch with my toons i currently play the most, my Pyro wasn’t hit hard despite the rr nerf on TM and BWC, still a funky glass cannon. My Blademaster is quite the same as it was before (well he’s much better due to gear improvement and progression but that has nothing to do with the patch). but my Spellbreaker, she’s just resurrected :smiley: i don’t know if it’s the buff to DA or other factors but i really enjoy playing her again.

so all in all very happy with the patch :slight_smile: and the various QoL improvements are great too !

Black screen of version GOG 1.0.0.8. Any help please :frowning:
Solved. Just click on Repair.exe

gog version crash.any solve to this problem?

I have +5 Maiven Sphere Badge of Mastery if you want… i am not sure though if thats enough:rolleyes:

Run Repair.exe in Grim Dawn installation folder (Steam/steamapps/common etc…) for crash and black screen

Relic - Nemesis: added 9 Cold damage. Nemesis pet now deals pierce and cold damage, rather than physical and bleed, damage increased, and his attacks have a chance to reduce Defensive Ability.

How much DA is reduced though? I’m really curious about the exact number.

It’s 60. Its tooltip will make that clear in the future.

Thanks for the exact numbers