Grim Dawn Version v1.0.0.9

Increased CC resist on bosses is kinda the opposite direction everyone’s been suggesting WRT caster viability.

/10c10c10c

I’m stoked that we’re seeing some buffs to unloved skills like raise the dead, the raven, and living shadows. Very excited and thankful for your work Crate. Keep up the momentum!

I joked about Elder Legendaries and some time later Mythical Legendaries are announced.

What happened to plans of releasing Hotfix 1? It grew too big and you decided to go straight to 1.0.0.9? Or 1.1.0.0?

And then it came true.

I’m a fuckin prophet.

Wait for 1st april - will be a real revelation day.

There ya go: http://imgur.com/aI9Uq4b

I could care less about perma freezing MQ or Fabius. But that freeze was invaluable in crucible when you had a dozen trolls and Dreadguard mobs swarming you

RIP

Congrats on getting this out the door, Crate!

Holy hell I didn’t even notice this in testing. Time to powerlevel for the xpac. :smiley:

Thank you.

I really like them especially shard of beronath :cool:. It’s time to get back to gunslinger sorceress

For the change and impact to Shard of Asterkarn and Night’s Embrace
Can I ask you to change the reduced freeze resistance to a procs/aura of cold dmg conversion instead? If you feel it will impact too much on single target dmg you may add some useful skills to make better CC other than the old one?

Nice some buff for my Witchblade. :slight_smile:

I’m actually not a fan on Menacing no longer having reflection. That’s quite a big reduction in the total amount of reflection you can stack. Hmf.

Amazing buffs to player-scaling devotion pets. Definitely a step in the right direction, kudos guys.

And personal interests-wise, LOVE the buff to Storm Spirit.

Thanks for being so on top of the changes! Your updates page is always an invaluable resource to keep track of item changes.

Quick question: Stalwart Guardian, Reckless Guardian, and Nemesis are listed as “Pet stats changes”. Can you be more specific about that?

I don’t show these because they aren’t that easy to parse / build diff, so I just show them as generic ‘pet stats changes’.

I’ve checked raw diffs and it seems like:
Reckless Guardian / Stalwart Guardian: just slightly reduced % total damage (innate) across all levels starting from player level 84
Nemesis: added “25% chance to reduce target’s DA by 60 for 5s”

Finally we got this coldfix.

Thanks for the patch Crate!!

So those 20+ skeleton keys that I used weren’t gonna get me the ring either way? Welp. The more you know, I guess.

Neat little patch we’ve got here by the way.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Revenant / Raise the dead is sick now! now definitely they charge and their speed is very good, keeping up with the character.

THANKS!!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

WOW thank you for the scroll bar update!

I had given up using them and just used the scroll wheel.

Thanks for fixing primal strike bug i reported back then when i started :smiley:

And man…THANKS for the update!!!