Grim Dawn Version v1.2.0.0 + v1.2.0.1 + v1.2.0.2 + v1.2.0.3 Hotfixes

Hey, i am hoping for a 4k resolution on xboxsx !

1 Like

LazyPeon made a great review just before 1.2 and new expansion:

1 Like

Across the ocean, here in China, just past 0 o’clock, still waiting for the update :laughing:

1 Like

just to maybe mention, 1.2 is not the new expansion, FoA wont be released until some time in 2024
unsure if that was sorta intended/implied to be linked in that remark, but seen it/couple others have that missed perception atleast

LOL I was thinking that they were almost perfect

One of my favorite all time builds was the cold Saboteur using SR set and Mythical Nex/Ortus. Been a long time since I’ve played that.

edit: wow, nery is still updating that, it’s current for 1.98.

Ok its downloading right now. Its live :slight_smile: 5200 people online on Steam. GrimTex working properly.

3 Likes

I mean , I can’t seem to change language into chinsese :upside_down_face: options just won’t come up

Yes, amazing patch. No doubts.
However, the pet screen still does not display how much pet resistances are overcapped.
Come on, Crate, show some love for pets, pet information, and general information.
Thanks

Thanks for the report. We will patch these mispositioned UI components shortly.

3 Likes

:grin:Currently used game controller to successfully changed the lauguage (thought it’s hard to remember which below portuguese is chinese), already enjoying it now, let’s see what’s new. And can’t wait for the next DLC coming :laughing:

A post was split to a new topic: What’s gong wrong?

oh wow the no fog setting is interesting,kinda looks better

2 Likes

While i love a lot of the changes i would like if we could still have the ability to manually toggle buffs, even if just for build testing purposes.

There is a new elixir that allows you to nullify yourself, it turns off all your auras and buffs for 2 minutes.
It’s called Yugol’s Ichor (not to be confused with the legendary ring of the same name).

3 Likes

Super great patch, TYSM !
Though: No show-crit-only-option. Why? Rly had the impression it would have been quite popular.

Ok, where I can find translation files now? There are so many errors in Polish that I would like to put in my own, corrected version of translation.

Integrated into game files. No more txt files to alter on our own. :person_tipping_hand:

Already found it but they are now in .arc format

Edit. Meh, file is passworded. Thats kinda sux, because this translation has many issue like missing totem name, wrong prepositions in some items, quest dialogue etc.

1 Like

bonjour
merci pour la réponse :slight_smile:
avez vous un délai svp ?
merci
sera t on averti de cela ?