Grim Dawn Version v1.2.1.0 + V1.2.1.1 Hotfix

yo i got question can u make shamans procs work with one handed guns in guntank mode and in gunslinger mode that would be beastly.

also what do i gotta do to stop being just an intitiate lol

That was just a carry over from the old forum. New one doesn’t give titles like that.

Jesus Christ this patch is gigantic. Thanks for the hard work dudes. I will definitely be diving back in to check the patch ASAP.

This is due to the mod creator (at least in the case of the mod we looked at, can’t speak for others) leaving several new data fields blank (minNewItemAlpha and maxNewItemAlpha in records/ui/character/characterinventory/inventory_grid0.dbr and records/ui/character/characterinventory/inventory_grid1.dbr) that should be filled in.

So, no, Crate did not break any mods. However, we will add a failsafe in v1.2.1.2 to prevent a crash from occurring due to such a data entry error.

5 Likes

Thank you for your precise reply. After actual testing, the problem has been perfectly solved! :100: :ok_hand:

Hello there,
are there still no new news, when we can expect the update on xbox?

When Microsoft decides to respond to us and literally give us file access to the branding they want us to append to the ancient trailers. Or better yet, for someone over there to realize how stupid this all is and push the update through cert.

This is unfortunately entirely out of our hands presently and we can’t even give an ETA. It’s just as frustrating for you as it is for us!

2 Likes

Oh wow… well played microsoft -.- … response times from hell.