Grim League Season 5 has started!

This is a not-official community project that vastly expands the base game. This season will be live for about three months, during which you can use the global in-game chat to chat with others or trade your items through the website. There are also several challenges you can take on to compete against others on the ladders.

Grim Dawn Season 5 Trailer - “Shades of The Omen”

Grim Dawn Season 5 - Patch Notes & Spoilers

You can sign up and download the season through the website below:

Grim League

Please consider joining the Discord server: Invite Link

As with the last season, this one is also supported by grimtools. You can find everything on there, such as the Item Database or the World Map, simply scroll down: Grim Dawn Tools

The season ends Aug 19, 2023. The full season, with the exception of the in-game chat and the cloud stash, will be available as an offline mod shortly after the end date. You can then simply continue playing with your existing characters.

A huge team worked on this project, so check a look at the credits too!

16 Likes

massive props to all the people working on this :clap: :trophy:

1 Like

absolutly amazed, stood 2 hours in ice cave without fighting,… :smiley: SHOULD be an official expansion in my oppinion! keep it up!!

1 Like

So you made an augment only reroll prefix /suffix on rare/magic items ?
I din’t know this was possible, is that a new template ?
Oh wow you also made a divine orb item that rerolls the range of each affix on a rare/magic item ?
THat’s huge !

It’s some kind of scripts and currently works on server side.

Ah ok so it’s not possible to copy this script for offline mods ?

I think post-league version will work off-line. You better speak directly with autor.

Howdy :slight_smile:

Is it allowed to merge this amazing content POSTleague with other mods, in this case with ComboMod, to share with others?

And furthermore, are people able to obtain their cloud storage file after the league has ended to not loose the saved goodies? :slight_smile:

Cheers and keep it up!

Generally yes as long as you cite us creators of this mod however keep in mind that some features like e.g. the essence crafting won’t work without the launcher.

You can download a GD:IA file post launch, which allows you to import your items into ItemAssistant. Keep in mind you’ll need to import the mod’s database first.

1 Like

That is great to hear, thanks for clarification and for sure all credits will go to the creators with a tribute as usual and yes i am already aware the Essence mechanic will not work, unfortunatly :frowning: already burning my mind on how to achieve it with the tools, which will likely not work xD anyways, it’s an exciting thing to see what is possible, thank you.

Very nice!

Keep it up, love the league.

Hi, first of all, thanks for the hard work.

It’s my first league and i don’t know if this is a common issue for everyone.

everytime i start the community launcher it downloads a lots of files and the server speed is very low. right now i am waiting for about 1h ans still have 85% progress.

there is another way to download this? i have a good connection speed.

Our download server was unfortunately throttled yesterday, but it should be fine today. If you still have issues downloading via the launcher, you can try manually downloading the files manually here Grim League

thanks for the reply. Everything is fine now <3

What is the reason why the task cannot be completed?

Both NPCs do not accept items.

Looks like your quest sequence is broken and the game thinks you’ve already completed season 5.
I could try unlock progress, but not sure how it affect subsequent quests. Unpack this archive into game folder, then speak with Kory the Keeper and chose “I’m tired of these Illusions.”
settings_tt300.zip (2.6 KB)

1 Like

Thank you for your answer, but according to your method, it did not solve my problem. may need to delete the task archive and start over.

My method remove token that calls lines of dialogue with Matrona and Chieftain. Speak with them.
And, I hope you speak with Kory without Illusion-be-gone in inventory.

1 Like

I deleted the task progress archive and restarted, and now it has been successfully completed. :clown_face:

Attached are all English texts of GrimLeagueS05 for translation reference.
GrimLeagueS05_All English texts.zip (130.9 KB)

Hmmm how did you manage to rescue the seers without doing this quest first?

The character I’m playing is from Season 4, maybe the task progress overlaps. But when I deleted the task record and redo the task, everything is now normal and complete.