Grim Misadventure #101: The Loot Hunt Continues

okay that sounds really sexy, can’t wait to hunt for new stuff and roll even more heroes to wear it.

All of 'em are sets, eh?

looks at his 7 Deathmarked Decapitators and a total of 1 completed set and cries

Can we have some very broad indications about the upcoming expansion? :rolleyes:
Or some hints about, say, a new class or something :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Very cool! I see something that my Witchblade can look forward to. While we are making wishes, I also hope for something for my TSS/Whirlwind Druid and (long shot, I know) my Grenado/Canister Bomb Commando. Probably just going to have to respec the latter, though.

Looking very promising things just keep getting better all the time. :smiley:

Hoping for some more lore!!

1-2 new classes

act 5

next year

Higher lvl cap " I guess "

Higher Devotion points cap " I guess " 50 => 60 or at least 55

more constellations maybe.

new legendary items I guess
maybe some more epics.
maybe some new componentes.
blueprints.

new lore pages

new monsters / bosses , heroes I guess.

new factions I guess , maybe I hope so. if new faction => new nemsis to fight.

super maybe , with the expansion maybe we’ll get few more areas on each act to explore … would be nice just saying.

pay for optimization that would ruin the game reputation.

tho I’d pay for extra DLC just to support the game because I’d like some extra content like new classes.

maybe another difficulty in curcible after gladiator

Are those refinements to the items going to be retroactive or will they apply to new drops only?

very cool but is that another heavy armor that looks like a trench coat or some kind of robe from behind? there’s so many of those

They will be retroactive.

The Black Flame Covenant looks really (insert multiple swear words) awesome :smiley:

Also it’s really exciting that the expansion is in development, even though i had a feeling it was anyways :stuck_out_tongue: overall everything looks and sounds real nice. I feel the item changes and additions will be great for build diversity.

As always, great job Crate :cool:

any change to existing items is retroactive

this is not awesome
THIS IS MEGASOME!

There is a set for exactly that build. Trozan’s Set.

Playing selfound, didnt complete a single set yet. Seems ill never complete 1 with the current drop rates.

Thanks, was hoping to be like that.

Well it looks like there’s no more need for the Myrmidon Armor when it comes to fashion…

…AWESOME.

Cool update. Looking forward to hunting for those new items :wink:

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

y…you can’t do that to me… i’ve already clocked in 800 hours… nearly even cleared all 3 difficulties, which i didn’t even do in modded d2… still discovering secrets… :open_mouth:

just kiddin’ - bring the fun, can’t wait.

and after the expansion? get a more suitable engine and kill all arpg competition for years. :smiley:

Bad idea in every conceivable way. You shouldn’t have to pay twice for “performance”. Negatory.

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk