Grim Misadventure #101: The Loot Hunt Continues

Grim Misadventures return with the latest on what’s coming your way in Grim Dawn. Last time, we left you with a little preview of what’s still on the horizon with our upcoming free updates: v1.0.0.6 and v1.0.0.7. Today we’re going to dig a little deeper into what’s in store for you with v1.0.0.6, which we expect to release no later than early-October.

As we mentioned back in GM#100, v1.0.0.6 is focused on bringing your more options when hunting for endgame loot. This comes in many forms:

1. Refined relative balance of Legendary Rings
    Many of the Legendary Rings currently do not offer much in terms of much-needed resistances. This places a disproportionate value upon those that do fill in that gap. As such, we took a look at all of the Legendary Rings and made sure that all of them provide some degree of survivability.

2. Adjusted several Rare Affixes
    Similarly to the rings, not all Rare quality affixes are competitive for Ultimate difficulty. We did another pass on those to add more resistance gearing options at higher level (~50+).

3. Revised all level 55+ Epic Item Sets
    As the game balance continued to be refined, many of these item sets began to lag behind. Rather than providing a viable stepping stone to Legendary items, they were generally looked over. With 1.0.0.6, high level Epic Item sets should not only be more competitive for max level, they may even open up some new build opportunities.

4. Added 7 new Legendary Sets
    Just in case all of the above was not enough, we’ve gone ahead and created 28 new Legendary items for you to hunt down and add to your collection. These items fall into 7 sets designed to support builds that are not already supported by the existing Legendary set selection.

The Black Flame Covenant

Warborn Armor

In total, v1.0.0.6 will bring you 28 all new Legendary items, and over 90 revised Epic Items, which should greatly spice up what you may be looking for when gearing out your max level characters!

As is standard procedure here at Crate, we’re not stopping there. V1.0.0.7 will come before the end of the year with a brand new Aetherial themed roguelike dungeon, absolutely brimming with lore, monster infrequents and new dangers to discover.

Beyond that…I hear rumors of a certain expansion that’s actively in development. :wink:

Like knowing what is coming up next for Grim Dawn? Check back on 09/26/2016 for our next development update!

Attachment: Legendaries_VisageOfBlackFlame_01.jpg
Attachment: Legendaries_Warborn_01.jpg
Attachment: Items.jpg

Looks awesome! Can’t wait to find them for myself.

Please let there be a legendary set for Bleed Trickster.

yey finally some new info.

some high lvl components ( epic / legendary quality components ) , augments that we can add to medals / relics , components for relics. legendary augments maybe
new monsters , more heroes.
maybe with the rogue like dungeon we’ll get at least a few new monsters. some extra diversity would make the game way more enjoyable.

would be nice to see something like this added to the game.

Awesome! Really looking foward for that Warborn Set… and all the other ones as well. :stuck_out_tongue:

niice!

//too short

Hopefully there is a set for a Fire/Chaos Pyromancer as the two classes synergize so well…

Amazing! Hopefully I can get more characters to high levels when or before the patch comes out so I can collect and use these beauties.

Oh god… more chaos/vitality themed gear… :frowning:

Hopefully the other sets covers more areas, like Soldier/Demo and Soldier/Shaman :undecided:

WWoahhhhhhh *

/Blown away

Looking good. Can’t wait to check all the new loot that you guys had cooked up for us :smiley:
A bit bummed about the Aetherial dunegeon coming up later, was expecting for it to come out with the new items~

That The Black Flame Covenant looks badass! We need more sets like this.

Forgive me, I just ran out of “awesome” synonyms. :smiley:

Great job!

Wow, outstanding!!!

Question… when will be available the patch 1.0.0.6?

/10char10char

:eek:

/10chars

1. Added 7 new Legendary Sets

That’s a lot of sets!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2vBZuLI3oI

Omg the Warborn set! Can you give us a clue on whether it will be a 1H or 2H Set? I’m thinking 2H since there’s only one weapon and no shield.

Fucking Awesome job guys! All we need in this game is some engine improvement in performance. Some people are getting poor performance even with GTX 1000 series because CPU usage. I know that change de engine is something hard to do, but GGG is making a lot of improvements in PoE engine… Maybe you guys should make another paid DLC promising better performance and another class or something that make people pay for it!

Keep doing it!