Grim Misadventure #106: The Fall of Port Valbury

Sounds great, really hyped for this :slight_smile:

Very sexy! :wink:

Can’t wait!

Damn, those things look really scary, can’t wait to meet them in person!!

Looks great!

Wonder if Jarren will have randomized spawn points or be on patrol for unwary characters.

So Aldritch is a “summoner” monster like the hundreds that we see all over the game?

You guys need to invest more in design, seriously, this games desperately needs more variety, and when you have the opportunity to do it, you just use the same monsters in the same environments…

My last hope is the expansion.

Hour and a half late to this :frowning:

Awesome, like always.

Keep up the great work guys :smiley:

Who said he’s a summoner? There are no summoner encounters in Port Valbury.

I wouldn’t 100% think he’ll be a summoner. The 2nd picture just show re-animators praising the might that is Aldritch.

He’ll probably have two forms though I would guess.

Enjoy the Van Aldritch image, now in wallpaper form:
http://www.grimdawn.com/media_wallpapers.php

maybe… then the other rogue dungeon bosses… sharzul and alkamos. could use some buff as well…:rolleyes:

expecting this aldritch guy to dish out lightning damage…

thank you lord! :smiley:

Sharzul does not need a buff… ._.
Alkamos, though…

Alkamos definitely needs a buff. Shar’Zul is perfectly fine.

We already have a maniac Aetherial asshole shooting lightning and it’s Valdaran. Pretty sure Aldritch will deal Aether damage.

That thing above Aldritch is the same thing as the Wrath of Ascendant legendary scepter.

Thanks for the wallpaper Zantai! :stuck_out_tongue:

Alkamos definitely does. My squishiest character can kill him. I just hope aether resist are easy to get now.

P.S

a while back someone posted a screen of scepter of aldritch’s tooltip. mind sharing it again?

Awesome update, love Jarren’s art.

Excited for the dungeon, hoping to see some rescue side missions there

Looks epic! Appreciate all the hard work you guys do, as well as how responsive you are to the players! :slight_smile:

oh nice. awesome. I can’t wait!