Grim Misadventure #111: Expansive Legendary Arsenal

Four./10char

Would be funny if all of them are enemies :slight_smile:

R.I.P Black Legion (last line of Cairn’s defense)

OMG, I can’t wait for the expansion!!! :smiley:

“…and Crate did it again” :stuck_out_tongue:

I REALLY need to watch those streams more… :frowning:

Luminari/Gildam Arcanum faction confirmed?

crook confirmed. Criminal class incoming!
Or maybe: croooook.

Does anyone here actually doubt it’s Necroblood?

The name doesn’t make a lot of sense :stuck_out_tongue:

Crook on the other hand. :wink:

EDIT:
Also,
Necromancer confirmed

New service NPC? Why yes…

PLZ make a tailor/xmog NPC, I would pay for that alone besides the xpac, plz let there be cool looking chars everywhereeee :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Don’t we already have the Seamstress?

I hope that Cindercore looks at least 1/2 as badass as Hellborne…Hellborne is freaking awesome. And Cindercore looks to be half the size, so…At LEAST 1/2.

Zantai, quick query…With the new level cap, I know you’ve said there will be new legendaries at those levels…What about Rares? New rare affixes/combos that require us to be over 85? And will there be anything that requires reaching L100 for?

And if there is anything at L100 to equip…Will it be worth the wait? XD

Yeah, all that’s left is to teach old gal some new tricks :slight_smile:

Level 90 affixes already exist.

I’d love that scythe to be level 100 item

Will Steve Pardo compose some new music? I love his work, sucks that some of his tracks have never been used in the game.

Sick art :open_mouth:

That scythe looks fragile af tho, made out of dry wood and bones? ;]

All you lot guessing at the shortening mastery name, when you’re forgetting that Zantai never said he wouldn’t add to it. He only said he’d ‘adjust’ it.

“new features” oh my god this makes me hyped af

and lvl 100
wow
another 15 lvls for me to make builds that don’t work or require equipments that i don’t have :stuck_out_tongue:

1. Good catch

2. Also this for some Necro love :stuck_out_tongue:

1. Where is that image from? :rolleyes:

I don’t actually know. My guess is from one of the earlier friendship-annihilating Mario Party’s.

Only area that GD lacks in, is music, imho. Existing tracks are superb, but while quality is there the quantity is pretty limited. Would love some new tracks for Xpac, and also some new tracks injected in pre-Xpac locations. Quadruple the music! :smiley:

TQ was awesome in this part (and also had a catchy main theme through most of the melodies, +that sweeeeet metal version!).

I’d certainly never say no to a larger playlist…

If only it was so easy…