Grim Misadventure #117: Epic Ensembles

There is an Inquisitor/Soldier Legendary set.

Ooh and what the hell is that in the background, on the second screen? A human bird.:rolleyes:

Looking good. The train keeps a Rollin, all night long.

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

Looking good! Loving the inquistor’s and necro’s sets! Can’t wait for transmog!

And the new expansion name is announced, Grim Dawn, Devil Wears Prada, You can be pretty too, with all new accessories! …

For real though, where is the masteries / spells etc.

Loving the slightly Deathmarked-esque touches in the Silver Sentinel set.
Some items will definitely be worth collecting even just for their illusion :smiley:

thanks for letting us be psychosocial with the new set

hot damn, they look cool as hell :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

now gimme legendary sets :smiley:

You can even show a couple of screenshots, new enemies (mobs) and a new area??? And when, extension output finally, when you will announce the name of the extension and the date, as it were, second quarter, do not you think that for too long already, and in the end turn out, a couple of hours of running, and all the end again? I very much hope that there will be at least the entire third act, in size, or at least the first, though, and best of all, and the first and third acts together, that would be cool, though!!!

Necromancer/Demolitionist Set?

Very nice :cool:

Keep up the good work guys :wink:

well for enemies screenshots look down below:

Ugdenbog Golems

Aetherial Sentinel

Chthonian Servitor

Chthonian Rylok

Aetherial Imps

Ugdenbog Spikeshell

nice try to rake in some hardcore character deaths with that -200% fire resistance. luckily i’m just a casual noob. :stuck_out_tongue:

Exploding suicide zombie skill plz :cool:

What set do I need to equip to provide me with a clue regarding the expansion release date?

The 1 piece Dev Suit.

I would gleefully accept that.

I’m mostly interested in whether there’s a Shaman/Inquisitor set. Although there might be a question of what those two masteries’ overlap points are. As the developers noted, the Ritualist set works with pets most readily, but outside of electrical damage, I’m not sure what a Shaman/Inquisitor armor would want to upgrade to gel with the most builds.

Ya don’t say?

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

Thank goodness for the illusion system. :D:D:D

Boring sets and boring misadventure. The sets are like the same as the existing ones, nothing new/innovative.