Grim Misadventure #117: Epic Ensembles

Grim Misadventures is here with another peek into the upcoming expansion!

Last time, we gazed into the celestial sky to unveil the upcoming new Tier 3 Devotion Constellations. Today, fresh from the art department, we have for you a collection of our finest Epic sets to adorn your aspiring Inquisitors and Necromancers.

One might even look a bit familiar!

Corruptor of Souls
This Necromancer/Shaman 3-piece set focuses on minions while bringing you close to the action with the Necromancer’s Bone Harvest and its synergy with pets.

The Silver Sentinel
This Inquisitor/Nightblade 3-piece set brings a chilling end to your chthonian enemies with Amarasta’s Blade Burst and some tricks from the Inquisitor mastery.

Dreadwalker Set
This pure Necromancer 4-piece set brings out the worst in hunger for raw vitality, empowering your ability to drain foes dry.

Luminari Regalia
The Luminari Regalia is a pure Inquisitor 4-piece set that embodies the foreboding presence an inquisitor imposes upon her foes, all while unleashing an elemental assault from her pistol.

These sets are just a sample of the dozens of new Epic items coming with the expansion, and while they primarily fill the gap to incorporate the new classes, there’s something to look forward to for every mastery. In total, 24 new Epic and Legendary sets are coming!

Best of all, even if you don’t plan on using the sets for your particular build, you can still get their looks with the new Illusion System!

Like knowing what is coming up next for Grim Dawn? Check back on 05/15/2017 for our next development update!

Attachment: Corruptor of Souls.jpg
Attachment: Dreadwalker.jpg
Attachment: Luminari Regallia.jpg
Attachment: Silver Sentinel.jpg

Looks cool, fresh and tasty. Props to the designers!

2nd NotLikeThis gotta admit the luminary set is pure badass
cant wait to use it as an illusion :smiley:

Love the Silver and Luminari sets

The hat in the last pic is top notch :smiley:

Excuse me, why is everything floating, according to shadows? Are we using some special shrooms?

Beautiful sets - great work, Corruptor of Souls - my favorite one from this group. Thanks !

:cool:

I’ll most likely use the luminari regalia as illusions, been a fan since it was first shown.

I keep forgetting this option will be included

woaah, great

Great work with these armor sets! Happy to see how much effort the team is putting in making Grim Dawn more and more awesome :slight_smile:

They all look great, especially the Inquisitor ones!

I hope that we will seea set for Soldier/Inquisitor as well. :3

Very nice indeed (Dreadwalker and Silver Sentinel are my faves), some of the pieces will definitely be finding their way into my transmog setups even if I don’t end up using the sets themselves. Glad to see even more ABB love as well. :smiley:

Nicceeeeee…:smiley:

Great stuff as always

This. I want my Sentinel in all it’s glory.

Yay. More toys :lucky:

Sweet, they look great!

I’m quite intrigued by that drain life skill i want to try a vitality caster using it , probably occultist/necromancer.