Grim Misadventure #118: Factions - Coven of Ugdenbog

I was actually hoping for the Aetherial Vanguard Nemesis and Valdaran to spawn relatively near each other for one on two battle to the death.

They should hit harder… and by the way… #TeamAetherial, especially these vanguards should be a lot cooler and stronger than those insects from the void:rolleyes:…

Chthonian Vanguard enemy Faction when? :mad::mad:

From The Hidden Path - Dreeg:

For his hubris, he was struck blind, but it was then that his eyes had become truly open.

My guess is Dreeg has chosen Rugia or left her with some sort of gift.

I am wondering why he had choosen her specifically. Did each witchgod choose one witch to live?

If we look at what Vanguard means to black legion via loere and gear description Vanguards are the toughest units elite units, capable of withstanding and dealing great damage. Sort of like the battering ram of the human army.

Loghorrean also has some Vanguards which are tougher than the usual Chtonian Vanguards, and the Vanguard chtonian units themselves are tougher than the usual Chtonians:)

Is it because she was the first discoverer of the altar and was perhaps the most enthusiastic seeker?
From the fact of only three witches survived, it seems likely that each became the mouth of the Gods. If we join the new faction, that will be clear.

Interesting, so it seems the Witch Gods had encounters with others beyond their own cults?

indifference for the rest of humanity

Read: They didn’t pay their taxes.

I think/feel/hope the next misadventure will contain a release date!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Not yet… dont forget we’re still missing a bunch of sets and a couple of factions and devotions! :rolleyes:

See left man and napkin in his hand with somethig written white ink. Could you see the date of release?!

I need my Necro already, pretty please Crate. :p:D

Could be about Malmouth, more loot, enemies, early access who knows maybe a mix. I would love to see some concept art from a building or some area.

Fucking savage

Hopefully, today’s misadventure is exciting :D:p

please no more sets… :rolleyes:

Expac Name please:p

What are the chances a release date is easter-egged in this picture?

About as high as Valve releasing Half-Life 3