Grim Misadventure #119: Inquisitive Advantage

I only speak on topics I HAVE an opinion about. I’m also not quite stupid enough to present my opinions as facts, and I’ve made that clear many times.

The heal IS an important part of the skills… It’s just far overshadowed by, IDK, EVERYTHING ELSE in the skills. How would the game suffer, exactly, if we had a transmuter to remove the heal, and make them an aura?

If you don’t need the heal, but DO need the buffs… You’re left in the position of basically refreshing an aura every ten seconds. Would you want to refresh Iskandra’s every ten seconds? Or Mogdrogen’s Pact? No? Why not? Maybe because builds usually use multiple auras and that’d get really annoying really fast. If you aren’t currently using the heal, then both BoD and PB are no different than an aura, except that they’re really, really annoying.

If you don’t agree with me, fine, IDGAF. Your opinion is your business. But don’t pretend that I am entirely off base, or that all my posts are “whiny bitch” comments. I’ve complimented quality aspects to the game before, and quality guides/ideas from forum members. That, however… Only happens once. You don’t compliment something repeatedly. When you disagree with someone on something, however, there are multiple posts. So my negative posts naturally end up far more prevalent than my positive ones.

I’d assume that entire top bar is basically Nightblade’s top bar, but for pistols. Thankfully it isn’t all conjoined like Nightblade’s.

Looks awesome guys!

This is definitely a day-one purchase for me…

It looks great ! Thanks.

Perfection.

So its a trapper-style mastery eh? definitely something i’d love to try out :slight_smile:

I spy a UI redesign.

looks like some elements of D2 font is included too… very nice;)

this is getting better by the day:cool:

Looks like a fun class to play and it seems quite versatile.

The Inquisitor Seal seems like a solid choice doing extra damage to otherworldly foes. With the exception of the undead, beast and cronley’s gang faction.

So… release date?

Very nice all around. I seriously can not wait to play both new classes. :cool:

As always great work guys :smiley:

I missed the news last week regarding the 1 million copies sold. Congratulations! You guys are impressive. Very nice work so far, and at this point are I am really hyped about the expansion. I can already feel that with the expansion this game will be legendary.

Can’t wait… Inquisitor has just the right Weird West/cloak-and-dagger vibe… and with transmogrification, the stylish possibilities are going to be virtually endless (and likely buried underneath copious amounts of on-screen effects and explosions). ;D

The seal seems tailor-made for ranged DW “turret” gameplay.

me want, gimme… getting impatient :stuck_out_tongue:

They don’t give release dates. This is as close as you’re going to get at this time:

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53868

It’s looking like Sept/October-ish if that estimate stays on track.

Hands up who expects that to stay on track? looks around No? No hands? Yeah.

/raises hand

I expect it to at this point. medierra seems confident that development only has a couple months to go. Usually once they make an assertion like that it has always played out.

Once it goes into testing tho is an entirely different matter. We will see what we see once they give it to us. The time frame at that point becomes a matter of what issues pop up and the severity.

I would cautiously guess that if nothing too major needs to be fixed that we are looking at between 1-2 months once testing begins. It will be quite a lot to test tho. A big new area(s), two new masteries, new Factions, the Illusion system etc. Probably the biggest thing we’ve had to do in one swoop, at least since I began testing.

I am definitely looking forward to this particular “update” tho. Should be a blast.

Look’s good :slight_smile:

Looks great! I can hardly wait.

omg I need more info please