Grim Misadventure #128: Ashen October

At least i know when i need my vacantion :smiley: . So much HYPE :aws:

@dikkie
he didn’t say no. lets boot up OBS :smiley:

Dunno whats the secrecy about lore in Grim Dawn. Is cool and all that but most grinders play GD from loot and builds.

If From Software/Namco (Dark Souls) approved of some streamers showing their last game earlier, you can do it too. For marketing. And dark souls is all about secrets/discoveries. Ppl not wanting to be spoiled wont watch.

But I understand if the testers dont have the latest build. Some bugs will put some ppl off maybe.

Hell, it’s about time.

I GUESS i’ll enjoy it. eyeroll

:stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, these 9 days will be fun. By the end of it, Zantai and dev team will meet the group of SAVAGE WILD BEASTS FILLED WITH BLOOD RAGE TO THE BRIM.

Good luck everyone. At least I will probably have my Reign of Terror check thanks to Ram.

Hell yeah!
So excited, day 1 purchase!

This is going to be … one of the longest weeks I’ve had in a long time.

Finally we have a release date.

I have the 7th - 10th off work for my birthday :< Typical it comes out the day I’m back to work.

Ah well, hopefully the work day goes quick and I can dive into the new necro class. Already decided the build I want to do.

Now the real questions…
Will we be able to download the content before day 11? I have a really bad internet

also, what’s the file size?

Thank u!

And now I just have to wait another 3 hours until Steam updates to preorder…

Maybe you got “sick” from the cake… :eek:

Fuck, I’m not home all weekend that week. feelsbad

laxative cake?

For those that are bored and cannot wait in excitement, come play path of diablo with me it launches new ladder on october 6’th and also worth of mention is that Starcraft remastered is a freaking hilarious game! I will for sure go there and have a bit of fun until the launch of Malmouth!

Why Zantai? Why? Such an early released. I expected at least 31st October. Pity.

Thats baiting Zantai! :furious::stuck_out_tongue:

What? Why?