Grim Misadventure #131: A Look Back at 2017

Awesome job! I can’t wait to see what you guys have in store, for this and your new game! (I need a new city builder in my life. Please, pleeaaaase go all out with it in customization! I want to design everything!!!) Also for Grim Dawn, I’d love to see an expansion in the snow too, or in an area like Africa that’s not Egypt XD

Once it comes to a modern game engine, please, make it able to run on ancient notebooks as it happens right now.

When you had done DirectX 11 support, my notebook got it by default and the visual part of the game went smooth, stutter-free, a few FPS atop. tyvm :slight_smile:

sounds good to me, the busier the merrier :slight_smile:

it was a great year for Grim Dawn and thusly for us players, thanks for that!
I can’t wait to see the things 2018 is going to bring, especially the new roguelike

Great news, i guess i will never stop playing this

cant wait for more content : D
We have to meet with the loading girl atlast :]

Thanks Zantai. Would you be able to give any further insight regarding a possible timeframe for the release of Grim Dawn on the Xbox One?

Please stop making new content! I just want a normal productive life:furious:

Finally going to announce that sci-fi game you’ve been working on?

A town builder?
That whould be amazing… i mean… our hero needs a town. He earned a town. A own homebase. The “rebuild quests” of Devil’s Crossing and Homestead are amazing with the visual changes and all.

And build a whole town this way… ore rebuild a destroid one…

Three incompatible things in the same sentence. It must be the end times after-all

Town builder is most likely a new IP unrelated to the Grim Dawn IP.
The GD franchise is going to get a new game as well.

For anyone who missed the Town Builder/RTS teaser, here you go

Can’t wait to see what you will do next! thanks for the good work!

Crate - i have the urge to suggest that you initiate a more frequent engagement with the GD community - more previews, more spoilers for XP2 and more, more, more…

I need Xp2 now :frowning: i am hopeless…

if they had more, it would be more frequent, there is a reason why the misadventures were reduced in frequency

yay a new adventure. looking forward to the new dungeon

Looking forward to what you guys bring in 2018. 1300 hours of game play and counting.

I have 2 suggestions I would love to see implemented this year;

1. Auto pick up of components
  2. Shared bank for iron

Also, do components even have to be partial anymore? When GD first dropped you would receive a completion bonus for the crafted part. Seeing that that does not exist anymore, is it necessary? Would help to free up some much needed bank space.

Keep up the great work Crate!

Welp. There goes my 1HR+offhand caster Pyromancer theory-craft straight out the damn window, because I was really banking on the Corruption being fire/chaos. Not like wasn’t already hard enough to build a pyromancer that wasn’t exclusively BWC/Thermite, Doombolt-spam (other class combos do that better) or auto-attacks (even then, AA only became viable after the rework to Darkblaze).

EDIT: I wouldn’t even be that mad if there was item support for a Fire/Vitality Pyromancer BUT THERE ISN’T. It literally does not exist.

Thanks for all the great work!

Also here’s hoping that we’ll get a few ??Misadventures for the new projects as well in the coming months. :smiley:

Releasing GD to xbox one? What about PS4?