Grim Misadventure #133: Announcing...

Fantastic news, fingers crossed for no delays. :smiley:

I have a feeling you’ll finally be repairing a bridge at Devil’s Crossing for this one.

No words, just…no words

Where the fuck did this come from? :smiley:

It looks like sales of expansion met your (Crate’s) expectations. I am really glad this is happening. Congratulations to you guys

This is absolutely amazing!!!

Already mega hyped for this with the upcoming lore, items, skills, environment and a new game mode. Love the expansion name. :p:p:p

you guys maybe didn’t read carefully : new gameplay mode.

how can you be so calm?=

Could that pic mean there will be a new Raider type class or smth? hmmm I’d like that. Also this^…

In the Forgotten Gods expansion, you will journey beyond the bounds of the Erulan Empire, traversing burning sands, lush oases and volcanic wastes

One of my greatest wishes for Grim Dawn is finally happening… honestly, I’m extremely hyped by this!

Too hyped to comment on that, sorry!

:cool:

I was kinda hoping for some data on that actually.

From the Void, dammit! The Void, which is neverending with Grim Dawn expansions…

Oh man, this is literally too good to be true. I honestly suspect some hoax here. Oh man. I didn’t even explore the whole of AoM yet!

Oh man.

The important question is - where is that preorder button?

That is great news right there.

Will the quality of life features include buying health & energy potions in stacks, rather than one at a time?

grats, will buy. but i hope it will include QoL improvements for crafting.
some PoE players will be excited for sure.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Enviado desde mi Mi A1 mediante Tapatalk

i can be totally wrong but i guess that if the xpac would include a new class it would have been already announced :undecided: char progression isn’t mentioned either, so i wonder if it’d be an xpac focused on challenges/rewards “only”.

again it’s just speculation and we’ll get more info soon (really happy that GDMs come back every two weeks by the way :))

Wooow. Barely is AoM out and now we have another coming? And it is desert themed… which was always my favourite type of area in Diablo II and III and Titan Quest as well.
I am glad that we only have a new area and items/powers coming and no new class - I still have not even tried half of the class combinations yet despite this game being what I have exclusively played for the last half year or so. :smiley:
And I assume the sun+forgotten god means Empyrion, aka Korvaak. The more lore, the merrier! I also assume we will finally go South from Devil’s Crossing. :slight_smile:

No thank you, stupid seasons and their to me, minimal “rewards” was what made me bored with Diablo 3 pretty soon. I still don’t see the point of these, it’s more like stuff for people to brag about exclusive pets and skins that they can only get by replaying the exact same thing with the same character build over and over again… aka, grind.

I am fine with current level cap and devotion cap

I don’t mind 1 more class

So if the expac only has QoL stuff it’d be great.

Holy shit! This is amazing news! Im so hyped!

Can we expect a new class too? I think 1 new class would be way plenty, no need for 2 even like in AoM.

One thing at a time:)

If there were a new class nad maybe other stuff, I wouldn’t give it all away in one announcement. The fact that there is another xpac is a huge deal alone.

Maybe at least we will get to look like that guy. The dude in the menu without armor is so shaggy:)

Excellent News. Looking at the Title i assume ,that Korvaak might have a big Part to play.