Grim Misadventure #134: Sand Threats

Please make relics granted skills not require a specific type of weapon.
For ex : Iskandra’s Balance and Eternity both require caster off hand…maybe not all arcanists use an off hand…and might really benefit from the granted skills.

Urobotuuk’s reaping req a melee, as does Korbaak’s deception.
Belgothians carnage is limited to dual wield only…would be good also for 2handed and maybe 1h + shield.
Scourge only for melee…

These things really limit the use of items only for specific builds…but the stats on the items would work with a lot more builds…

I honestly hope for the closest possible relation :).

Will have the update a performance improvement too? :o

the engine has already been reworked, at this point I find that highly unlikely.

Is there a possiblity to fix the following ? :

1. My game crashes if the host of the game that I am in exits the game. It should normally take me to the game menu even if the host’s game crashes. That has nothing to do with me on my pc.

2. When I ban someone in my party, others players have their game crashed. One of most annoying things.

3. There are huge lag/freezes when someone joins a game. Like 2 times for every 1 player. It lags 5-10sec before they join, and right when they join…the freeze takes like 2-5 sec. A lot of deaths happen during that time…and it’s…sad…

Posting suggestions in their own thread in the Ideas and Feedback forum is the best place to post these types of issues.

If you think there is a bug, post it in the Bugs Reporting forum. Be sure to read the Reporting Bugs thread too.

Yeah but it makes me sad, my fps drops to 45 from 100-120.
GPU: gtx 1080 xtreme
CPU: amd ryzen 7 1800x (OC 3.9 GHz)

Now i’m hoping for an Eldritch Nemesis. Just an unique abomination.

“Golgoran, the Abomination”

On a side note, now that I think about it the Sandclaw is a much better choice for a Nemesis monster when compared to the giant replicating Koala Bear.

without knowing your resolution, the fps does not mean much. I have pretty much a constant 60 fps (limited to that via vsync) in 1920x1080 on my laptop, at max (or close to, have not checked in a while) settings

With sand some enviromental debuffs could be a thing.
Say with AoE there would be a 5s debuff due to getting sand into eyes.
Shelter from the sun kind of debuff could be an immersion thing.

Permanent 10% Chance to Fumble/Impaired Aim because of the “Solar Flare”

Random ass burn DoTs suddenly stacking under the premise of “sunburn”

Sounds like Skyrim frostfall mod but with heat. And it should probably be a mod here as well. It’s a great way to annoy new players who otherwise might not be looking for such survival elements in GD

However random dervishes that attack you (environmental dmg, or some sun burns here and there like Act 2 boss in TQ could be interesting)

Lol, the debuff due to environment idea while fun is a bit too much :x

I would not mind the environment itself to pose some kind of danger, occasionally, though. Like the Telkine’s move in Act 2, as suggested.

You should try Bumbleguppy’s Legion of Champions mod for TQIT. Campfires burn you, chests/bone piles/sepulchres spring all sorts of surprises on you, environmental damage from winds, etc. It’s downright dangerous to play! :smiley:

the snowy areas should be updated too, with frost burn and “limping limbs” > reducing dmg, total speed and reducing % of your current physique/cunning (which would result in some cases of unavailability to use the gear you equipped)

By the Cthons Everbleeding Arse that sounds !FUN!
Though it takes a VERY specific breed of an player to “enjoy” from that.:smiley:
What I thought (5s -5% OA) pales when put next to something like that!
Seriously though the part about sudden survival elements does ring true.
Still heavy metal armour and burning hot sun doesn’t quite add up…

Sounds indeed dangerous :x I’ll keep it mind. In case I ever have the time for it xp

add Dense Fur to the mix :rolleyes: and suddenly the best build for the new expansion is a naked desert shaman… :rolleyes:

Pls don’t…no more fumble crap