Grim Misadventure #141: Beyond the Plateau

I think the next gm could future the rest of the constellations. :stuck_out_tongue:

My apologies medea! :smiley:

It’s okay ibugsy. I’ll forgive you eventually … maybe. :wink: :smiley:

that would be a bad idea imo. after GM 137, I made a very realistic prediction/ guide/suggestion to Crate to smooth out the gm’s and make fans happy. :wink:

all those in red were created and revelead already! ok I did not expect another monster reveal so there is that. and ok I admit 2 masteries may be too much but at that time there was not much hint to the paladin wannabe mastery. Now that shield mastery is hinted, they can now stick to just one and 100% fans like me will be happy! :wink:

Crate, Zantai in particular, has been doing the GM for quite some time; and they have done a great job at balancing what they reveal and when they reveal it. Fans have been happy for quite some time, or at least the vast majority. Besides you can’t please all of the people all of the time. I don’t expect how the GMs have been done to change. :slight_smile:

That’s because Medierra had been doing announcements up to that point and probably was more than happy to let the newbie take over, especially when he so kindly volunteered. :smiley: Still enjoy going back and re-reading them.

Speaking of this, where did this old icon go away to?
http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9843

Lvl 25 mastery bottom where Blade Trap is currently. looks like Blades of Wrath.

Don’t know Superfluff. It wasn’t in Nightblade when it was first released iirc so probably got dropped before early access, but Nightblade isn’t a mastery I play that much so can’t be sure. Looks like Blade Trap was moved to its position and Amarasta’s Blood Burst eventually went into the old BT area.

I’d have to really go digging for that one…I think it was a first iteration of Blade Burst.

It looks good, if it were to still have any use in the future. Maybe not NB as there are enough skills with “Blades” in it. Maybe an item too.

It is kinda nice to go back and look at some of the old misadventures for sure. I like going back to the very first 1 or 2.
ie. http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4114
Man those were the days hey Zantai, the joy of playing with brand new tools.

(I do think you can never have too much fire either Z)

He created a singularity!:eek:

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :eek::eek::eek:
Will try to manage with University.

I cant contain my excitement for Grim Misadventure later! See u guys, I can sense the holy one’s coming!:cool:

Yes, we know Zantai will be here later today with the new GM. Stop inflating his already bloated ego by calling him the holy one. If his head gets much bigger he won’t be able to get his Zentei hood on. :smiley:

You have to chill with the mastery otherwise you might end up very disappointed :slight_smile:

ha, Im talking about the holy mastery but guess Zantai is holy too i guess? . and later, with the mastery reveal thread he needs to treat it with utmost respect. First step he must gets rid of that unholy zentai hood to type it properly.:wink:

I am already disappointed so might as well ramp it up a level. Imagine if it comes instead of another new location gm, it will be worth the surprise and wait:cool:

I just assumed he was referring to me.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Given your rep for troublemaking I thought you were the unholy one. :wink:

On the contrary, I’m the only one around here that could be referred to in that manner.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk