Grim Misadventure #144: Haunted Memories

Omg, they made two models!

This is going too fast, why not slow down a little and delay the expansion by another half-year, Crate? Please? I am not yet ready for another one

What if it can never catch up…because it’s so far out in front?:cool:

I am talking about users / sales here, for everything else it is already ahead as far as I am concerned

Would buy this if it was available in the Crate web shop :smiley:

So many crybabies in here. I guess Crate could just sit on all information about the expansion and then release it suddenly instead of providing consistent updates with the community. Smdh.

Artwork looks great as usual. And this “~” business. Approximately…

desire to kick ass increasesbubble gum running low, must ration till FG*

Unrelated question for Zantai (or Allminoxy or Grava) - Assuming FG will get its own menu screen - have you considered making it change randomly like the loading screens? ex - open the game and it shows FG menu screen, next time original, next AoM and so on… AoM one is a work of art and it would be shame for it to end up like Ulgrim (sucked into the void :D)

Wait a minute…which movie was that quote from?

I know it from Duke Nukem, but something tells me its all in the name for you :stuck_out_tongue:

I was trying to mock the people that complain that the GMs don’t give them the information they want in the way they want, but it seems like I should have ended it with a /s :stuck_out_tongue:

Sent from my 6039A using Tapatalk

Hey thanks, what would a maiden voyage be without a few capsizes?

Glad you like the designs! Need is a strong word, can you back that up?

I like the Eldritch Wraith design.Ite reminds me when I was exploring the Titan Quest pyramids and encouter some ghosts.

I’m not sure but judging by the “5th exapansion” part you must be joking:D

Want, need, have to have it :smiley:

• It would immortalize the artists work by having builds using this texture all over the place
  • It would make a lot of people very happy
  • Not having it would bake a lot of people frustrated, especially when fighting the mobs wearing it
  • It is essential to the survival of the human species hence the “need”

So Zantai IS Uroboruuk! I always suspected… :slight_smile:
Nice designs of the Korvan wraiths. And an interesting idea that they can possess armor. I assume in game terms, they will work like the Haunted Harvesters, that the wraiths appear when you destroy the armor. Btw, I do hope they will drop Monster Infrequent pieces of that armor because it looks cool. Reminds me of the Gigantes armor from TQ that I also loved to collect pieces of.

Please fix the game loading bugs for single, and multiplayer first before you realize an expansion too :slight_smile:

Never, ever encountered a game loading bug in the many years I have played this game.

That Wraith is super creepy, love it!

We will be getting Phyrexians? The Wratih somehow reminds me of them, but some of the Void creatures already did. When will I meet Urza? :smiley:

.oO(Let’s see how many folks will get this one)

I like the artwork and design. The Wraith looks cool and I’m looking forward to free them from physical existance to let them travel beyond the veil.
Why some folks make such drama about this GMA… Dunno… Better some info than none and I like the style. It looks like… more! :smiley:

I missed you bae

Small update today, but it’s always nice to see more of the “good stuff” from the upcoming expansion pack.

If the armor pieces will be MI’s I can’t wait to cry myself into a pit of despair with hours upon hours of grinding for the good rolls only to get single mastery of %damage and similar, just like I’m currently doing in Ugdenbog :rolleyes:

So, lore-wise, the Korvan people are in a similar predicament as the Arkovians?
Once great nation, then cursed to an eternity of existence without dying. Of course, Arkovians brought it upon themselves (or at least a small group of them did), while Korvans just seem to have been at the wrong place at the wrong time (unless I’m missing something).