Grim Misadventure #144: Haunted Memories

Haha, glad you like them!

Awesome job, Allminoxy!

Any chance for a higher res (1920*1080) for that Eldritch Wraith, would love that as wallpaper.

It was probably the thought of doing his 145th GM that drove Zantai over the edge. :eek: And yes I do mean 145th - his first one was #0.

This looks amazing. Nice!!!

Armor slightly reminds me of Eldar Avatar

What a dick.

Let´s try this again…

Not quite what I expected, but thanks for taking the time to gives us an update. The artwork is truly amazing. I especially like the Eldritch Wraith.

I like how that “Oath” is capitalized.

Don’t know if you are setup on Steam but you may want to update the Steam Misadventure sticky. Zantai usually unstickies the old one and makes a new one with a brief synopsis and a link here.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Everybody assumes the armor is a set? If it’s worn by mobs it could be a style for common items.

Everybody assumes the armor is a set? If it’s worn by mobs it could be a style for common items

what ever it is, I want it!

How is it that every enemy you create makes me want it as a summon :rolleyes:. First the Sandclaws, now Eldritch Wraiths. Awesome designs.

Good job on the Misadventure Allminoxy. :slight_smile:

Both of those look pretty badass but, we need that armor set :cool:

WTF CRATE? WHERE IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT THE RELEASE DATE OF THE FREAKING FIFTH EXPANSION? Sales are going down and this forum is totally D E A D and you only show images of some trash mobs I don’t care about? You’ll never catch up to PoE and D3 in this way.

Sent from my 6039A using Tapatalk

What about the third and the fourth expansion? I’m gonna rage in CAPS because they don’t even exist!!!

5th expansion ? How about 2nd ?

Yes, it will never catch up to D3 (with the brand recognition of Diablo and marketing muscle of Blizzard behind it) or PoE (which is free). Guess what, this never was the goal nor does it need to.

Love the new artwork, and another +1 to the player armour and pet :stuck_out_tongue:

Hope Zantai is well.

Edit… @toapeiron the release will be the same as every other single release Crate have ever done… When It’s Ready tm @Crate :wink:

What is there to catch up to with Diablo 3? The game is doing fine killing itself.

Honestly, I will never be able to wrap my mind over the thought of what makes Path of Exile so great. I tried it twice - the game is slow, the lag was terrible during my play through, the characters were uninspiring, the skill grids are overwhelming (I really don’t want to waste hours on end to study each node to figure out where I want to raise my character.) The community is toxic as all hell, yet they seem to be threatened when so many come here to bash this game with nonstop “comparisons” and stating this game has no chance when this game is actually doing well. What’s next? Mario Galaxy Vs. Path of Exile?

The game truly only has a one-up against Grim Dawn that it is free. Otherwise, the community they have wouldn’t be as high.

The next OATHS hint^^

Super nice armor . its the shattered realm one i think :)))

It looks absolutely fantastic. Really great monsters. Looking forward to meet them in their realm. Thanks !

I like the wraith. Its mummified finger would make a good back scratcher.

That armor set is sweet! Looking forward to the expansion.

Path of Exile, imho, has the best bones out of all the arpgs. The mechanics, items, skill tree, frequent updates, and game speed (which ramps up a ton as you acquire decent gear) are right up my alley. But you’re forced to play online and interact with leeches in a player-run economy using third-party sites if you want to try out a wide variety of builds in a reasonable amount of time. The game is designed to hook and addict, and the slow grind is insidious.

Then there’s Grim Dawn. It’s not as slick as PoE, but you can play offline and solo without worrying about losing your soul. And, if you do find the grind too real, you can use mods or utilities to get the playing experience you want.