Grim Misadventure #144: Haunted Memories

…I WANT THAT ARMOR SET!!!

I can’t wait for FG!!!

The Eldritch Wraith looks cool, wondering about the rarity of the Korvan set.
Good misadventure but it’s missing one thing…the announcement of the date for the next misadventure!
Well, can’t expect much from non-Zantai misadventures :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s pretty easy to work out since Zantai said back in March when FG was announced that the GM would revert back to their bi-weekly schedule. So the next one will be on Monday, 20th August.

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68923

I’m aware of that post by Zantai.
It’s just that despite this announcement he still posts the date of the next misadventure every time :wink:

Is it really such a big deal for one GM? If so, I’ll edit the OP and add it. Would have thought everyone either knows already, has made a reminder for themselves somewhere or can work it out with some simple arithmetic. :undecided:

Zantai banzai :cool:

Man chill, it’s just a small satiric joke for Allminoxy’s first misadventure. Isn’t that obvious?

Obvously not. :rolleyes: And you’re not the only one pointing out the missing date.

I will never understand this line of reasoning; why does any game need to catch up to other games in the same genre? Crate has made money off of GD, and continues to do so, pretty sure that’s how they measure success, not ‘beating’ other ARPGs on the market.

Cause people reasoning is on a line that goes from a to b .

Why is it some people can never see the joke written in front of them. :wink:

Here’s a joke:

A kid asks his dad: “Does Internet make you stupid?”
Dad: “LOL WTF? ROFLMAO”

Noone sees Phyrexian? Now i feel kinda lonely.

The compulsory comparison to xistant games is somewhat beyond me. GD stands its own ground.

I don’t even know Phyrexian, never mind see it. :eek:

Dude, it was a joke. I mean, I’m talking about a fifth expansion! Come on…

Sent from my 6039A using Tapatalk

That could be a serious post. You have no idea the weirdos - me included - i’ve seen on this forum. Aetherial , where are you ? I miss you :weary:

Don’t take it too seriously. I just didn’t think to be the only Magic: The Gathering Player around. Or I am too old and the others don’t know Phyrexians as the Nemesis of the World of MtG anymore. :wink:
To not go too deep into the lore of MtG a short short version: Phyrexians are bio-mechanical engineered beings from a world called Phyrexia.

Some of the Void beings reminded me of them already and the revealed guy ever more. So some example cards (can’t find any full art quickly) for the artwork and type

So back on topic: I hope they will manage to keep the dark atmosphere in a bright desert enviroment. It’s hard to feel eerie when your surroundings say “Holiday time! Where’s the beach” :smiley:

The beach is about 700 km away :stuck_out_tongue: Hope you have brought some heavy-duty sunscreen!

Urza is dead and Phyrexia was blown up…so pretty unlikely :stuck_out_tongue:

Phyrexia was reborn from the world Karn created. Poor Mirrodin turned New Phyrexia. IIRC Karn talked to Urza’s head after the Apocalypse, but it’s been a while since I read that one… So at leas Phyrexians are possible. :cool: