Grim Misadventure #145: Oaths Must be Kept

The shield reappears in the hand before it returns. So… it should either do it simultaneously or it should not disappear at all. Actually, items should not disappear when a character is casting.

It’s intentional for… reasons. Reasons I’m sure one of the devs could explain better than I could.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

What’s gonna be the cross-class name with second expansion mastery?

worst bait ever

You think so?

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78010

As long as this thread now and still going strong. Seems like pretty good bait to me. :smiley:

Clipping probably?

It is the dawn of the third day before the fourth day of the first week and…

WE HAVE A WINNER!

Whispers from the eldritch realm had come to Evil_Baka in a sleep-deprived state and offered the true answer. The forgotten gods are pleased! You have earned a key upon release of the upcoming expansion!

Congratulations Evil_Baka!

congrats Evil_ Baka! well deserved. so Shaman and Arcanist eh, I would not figure that one out!

thank the forgotten gods finally! Now go claim your prize Mr. Winner as I go relish the sweetness of just thinking about what a wonderful journey the perfect pair combo paladin is! :stuck_out_tongue: Inquisitor here I come! :cool:

take note: Paladin will be the number 1 most played combination this FG just as Cabalist was to AOM

Not many did. I think only 2-3 people got Shaman = Archon right out of all the guesses in the other thread.

I’m still baffled that there were a lot of people who couldn’t get the Oathkeeper + Occultist class name right, lol…

where do you have that Cabalist stat from ?

If I play a Paladin, it certainly won’t be because of the class name but because of the synergies between the masteries…

ok leave me to my analysis, but let’s admit it the necro was a huge pull to many people of aom expansion. It’s only natural a lot would roleplay a summoner build and cabalist is top choice. ok forget this post ever happen but paladin though, you can’t deny its fame mister and your right the synergy is beutiful to behold! :cool:

I never really liked pet builds, so Necro was no big pull to me, I have two Necro pet builds now, just for the heck of it, but am not sure they will stay that or turn into caster / melee along the way (now in early Elite)

Given that Crate has told us little about the Oathkeeper skills so far, I also find your comment on synergies with Inquisitor very premature at best, you are just a hopeless Paladin fan :wink: I also did not say the synergy is great, I said that if anything gets me to play a Paladin, it will be the synergy. How good that actually is, is too early to tell

hmm ok. i guessed a few of those right, but i never even considered templar being arcanist + OK, so no matter how many attempts, i probably wouldn’t have guessed the full lineup correctly anyway.

Totally thought that oathkeeper + nightblade would be shieldbreaker and demo + oath would be archon (since archon barthollem and his weapon give stats to firestrike).

The leaked gear at least suggests good synergies with Soldier, though I guess it also depends how the new retaliation plays out. Eitherway I’m leveling a soldier solo mastery now for a future Warlord… :slight_smile:

Yeah, I never would have guessed some of those. :stuck_out_tongue:

Now I’m wondering even more about this Sentinel set we’re getting. An Oathkeeper + Occultist focused set with support for Dreeg-transmuted Aegis of Menhir and that big summonable poison crystal of his as a full set bonus perhaps? Could be nice.

:smiley:

Is that an Obelisk of Menhir in your pants or are you just happy to see update #145?

for the praetors, since the game appears to be in testing Is the expac 100% complete testable from start to finish?? please respond if your allowed to spill beans:p