Grim Misadventure #145: Oaths Must be Kept

Oow yes a shield mastery it’s here!!!

And that shield throw skill many thanks for that!

Soldier + Oathkeeper = Shieldbreaker I assume :wink:

I am ready to pledge my Oath so just need a invite to test the new mastery :wink:

Yes, a Captain America style class.:rolleyes:

Well, I tried to tell you before but apparently you can’t take a hint. My condolence to your girlfriend.

That shield skill looks cool AF! As someone who’s played Retaliation to max level and loves the idea of a paladin mastery I am hyped AF! I really hope you add Retaliation Damage added to Attack to some of the soldier skills/passives and the retaliation items - I think this is a great and smart fix for the fact retaliation gets countered so hard by Ranged combatants; as you’re focusing on Retaliation please consider including a Mythical version of the Perdition armour :rolleyes:!

Amazing work as always :).

Sheildraper :smiley:

AWESOME!

Please, make retaliation great again! :smiley:

Out of all the Misadventures, this one has excited me the most. Love the theme of the mastery, and the ability to choose a dark or light path. The new skill mechanics sound great.

So we’ll have fire/physical for Empyrion, poison for Dreeg, Chaos for Solael, and probably a pet skill for Bysmiel.

Can’t wait!

This is awesome news and magnificent work on everything so far. Keep the surprises coming. :D:D:D

Since we learned today there’s going to be a Dreeg-based poison transmuter for the shield throw skill, I’d be surprised if we didn’t get a Mythical version of the Perdition armour.

#NES #CaptainAmerica #Memory

Can we finally dual-wield shields then?

Take. My. Money.

Awesome, really great news :):smiley:

No.

10thngys

Shield procs are the only thing I was missing from TQ. Love you, Crate!

Had to register just for this.I always was sword and shield guy and this class its aim buying myself laptop again if there are not gonna be ps4 of grim dawn version :open_mouth:

Hold up. It has summons? Could this be a summoner class? Doubt it would even compare to conjurer or cabalist though.

I just can’t wait for the release date on that.

This is going to be the perfect pair for a shield-focused class/soldier.
I love shield classes, I wonder what’s the 10th mastery going to be to pair with my arcanist, as the Oathbreaker is replacing it for my future soldier build for sure <3

No, Captain Cairn ! :cool:

Holy f…ck …

100X https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/goosebumps/images/8/82/Throwing_money_at_screen.gif/revision/latest?cb=20171014205755