Grim Misadventure #145: Oaths Must be Kept

Holy mother of god…

100 times X

Well, that class art is totally hype… and that Cap’n America shield throw?! That’s the coolest new mechanic in a while now… the only thing that could be better is dual-shielding and throwing two of 'em :confused:

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

It’s good to finally see the new mastery. Now just make that shield throw spammable and this could easily replace pb and or prm as my favorite skill:rolleyes:

Now that i am more hyped than I could possibly be. The wait for it to get my hands on the Oathkeeper, is going to be pure torment.:rolleyes::cry:

This is sick! I can’t wait to play with the oathbreaker now!

Embarrassing questions from an early adopter back in the day to not having played in over a year:

• Is this a separate expansion at a cost as in Ashes?
  • Will i need to purchase the Ashes expansion for this?

Happy until I saw Paladin. Seriously? I think I’m going to vomit. :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks good, can hardly wait until FG is released!

P.S. I will absolutely not play the Paladin class.

P.P.S. I really don’t mean any of the above, except for the second sentence.

P.P.P.S. The :stuck_out_tongue: does not count as the second sentence.

The first question - this is a separate expansion from Ashes. Not sure what “at a cost in Ashes” means.

Yes to the second question.

Yes and yes. Price will be similar to AoM (somewhere between $10 and $20) and you’ll need AoM installed since Forgotten Gods has items for the Necromancer and Inquisitor masteries in it.

Pricing not determined but expect it will be around AoM price.

Yes you definitely need AoM expansion in order to play FG.

[edit] Madea beat me to it.

how dare you stray away bugsy from the divine paths. say what you want cause am calling it right the now the paladin ( demo + oath) be rolfstomping all over the corpses of other class combinations:mad:

Will be quite similar to the thorns build with legacy of nightmares set in Diablo III is my guess

This is beyond awesome.

Crate.

Please.

Appreciate it team. I might grab Ashes to see if I need to Grim again :slight_smile:
Haven’t played D3 in even longer so might need a fix of hacking and slashing again with the Grim world.

Thank you!

Yeeeeeeaaaahaaa. Awesomeeeee :smiley:
Would be amazing if he could dual wield too :]
Take ma daaaaym money

I believe that everyone are known that new class will be named as oathkeeper long before today’s announcement.

Great news anyway.

I saw the word Priest in that Grim Misadventure!

But did you see

that

shield throw?

“Conjure celestial allies to crush your foes.”

Sounds like a fun mix up with pet builds.