Grim Misadventure #155: Refined Loot

Yeah, terrible idea. Means i can’t increase the damage of the devotion by getting more % damage.

uhm, yeah, nice… i’m much more interested to the changes to cunning and spirit tho, do we already know anything?

Yes.

7th December stream:

“For those that don’t know the next expansion is adding two new attributes to items and skills. The first is increased healing which affects potions, which affects your healing skills, which affects life steal, and the second one is retaliation damage added to attack. So imagine for example that you’ll throw a grenado and a portion of your retaliation damage will be added to the explosion.”

18th January stream:

"kyleblake48 : does increased healing impact hp regen or is it only flat healing from skills and potions? @Zantai_GD

Increased healing impacts actual healing affects like healing potions, healing skills, flat heal."

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77182

sorry but what does this have to do with cunning and spirit changes? are they going to add increased healing per spirit point and retailation to attack per cunning point? not sure if that would make spirit and cunning on par with phisique aside from a narrow range of particular builds.

Sorry, that wasn’t detailing the change for Cunning and Spirit, my mistake.

What will be happening is that Cunning and Spirit will give +1 to Health for each attribute point spent in them. Physique will stay at +2.5.

“One such change is the addition of Health from Cunning and Spirit to offset the value of stacking Physique and improve the survivability of builds that were unable to stack high Physique to meet gear requirements.”

Here’s a more relevant post, though without the info that medea provides: Grim Misadventure #154: A Look Back at 2018 both the DLC and a future patch will address this issue (though it looks like just added health, not healing nor retaliation):

thank you guys :slight_smile:

Didn’t notice this news post until now so i hope some Dev is still following. It has been pointed a few times already but i think it’s worth repeating : with this new improved filter we really need either

• “Loot profiles” that we can quickly change between.
  • A modification of the “alt” key as a toggle that enables/disables loot display (or a new key to do this)
  • An automatic feature to stop displaying loot while “in combat” . In combat can be defined as “not using constitution to regenerate health” to avoid adding too much code (that would be ideal)

The reason is that it will take more time to check/uncheck all the right boxes than it took to just cycle the filter to “nothing” and back and during combat there’s moments when you don’t want to have all the loot display clutter your screen as even components alone can create a lot of clutter when fighting lots of mobs in a limited area over a short time (eg. ultimate desecrated shrine)
I almost died several times to being unable to correctly target monsters under all the loot names displayed :rolleyes: so now i always set the filter to none before attempting a shrine (or some other high monster concentration i can anticipate) and then back to “green” (usually) when the fight is over. I sure don’t fancy the idea of rechecking all those boxes again so unless we have something easy to enable/disable the display it will stay at a very basic “few boxes” state for me :undecided:

EDIT : Spelinngh :eek:

I bet they’d make a option in the settings to enable/disable loot, as we have it right now, where you don’t have to press multiple times for the loot to show (in settings, you can check rare/epic/legendary etc while in game you gotta press the button to go to a higher tier, epic -> legendary etc).

The new loot filter looks great!
I’m going to jump into the game and test it right away. :slight_smile:

Probably a silly point, but in the stash (or even inventory) could we filter the relics (lack of better term(?)) - by what armor (or weapon) slot it goes to? I.E seeing only the things that effect the arms, or the legs, or the head. Far as I can remember when hovering over one of them it highlights what you could attach it too, but it could help us if we only saw a relevant selection (arms, head, torso, leg, arms . . . . .)

Please tell me you plan to add these loot filters to the blacksmith too! Browsing the blacksmith is such a shore when you don’t know 100% exactly what you are after.

Being able to search the stash in general would be nice too. Searching would fade out/darken/whatever items don’t meet the search requirement. Then you could quickly switch around tabs looking for that item with “+ soldier skills” or whatever.

Attaching relic/charms to gear could use better highlighting too and/or searching too.

Zantai has said several times he’d like to do something about crafting, but whether it will ever happen we just have to wait and see.

How long did it take to make AoM trailer. but regardless who thinks we will get the trailer this Monday anyway?:stuck_out_tongue:

Idk about the trailer but based on how things are going we’ll probably get FG anytime on feb 11-16. I predict that tomorrow’s misadventure will include the release date.

I think there will be at least 2 weeks gap between the trailer and release date.

What I think will happen is ( even if I dont like it) that will get one filler misadventure on Monday Feb 4 then on Feb 18 will have the trailer with the release date sometime 2nd week of March.

This is I think the logical scenario but i will happy to be proven wrong by Grava and his quick video editing skills:p The earlier the better as long as bugs are alteady contained.

I based what I said on AoM announcement where the release date/trailer was announced oct 02, and release was oct 11, so 9 days. But if we get a filler misadventure then I’m going with what you said :wink:

I totally forgot that they will not be doing multiple videos just one gameplay trailer and no cinematic animation stuff. In that case we are closer:p

Actually, it was nearly a month from the trailer first being shown (18.09.17)

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56129

to release of AoM (11.10.17).

Although Zantai included the trailer again in the 02.10.17 GM, it was in this one that the release date was announced.

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56366

Hmmm. I never remembered the september one. So we can still be farther than the one month I thought.